Chapter 1

Bailee POV. 💞

I wake up to my phone going off Connor isn't in bed , I look over to my phone and she Cheyenne is calling I grab it quickly and answer she and now I can tell Allison are screaming there heads off the I scream at then and the suddenly shut thank The lord they did

Cheyenne POV 💖

this morning I got a phone call from joey and couldn't wait to answer it " good morning babe" says joey and I can't stop smiling " good morning" I say back quickly and " is Allison around you me and sawyer need to talk to you guys so can you put the phone on speaker " he asks ? " of course I can " . " So me and sawyer have been thinking lately of how we don't get to see you guys a lot so we were wanting to know ............. me and allison are like freaking out in are minds because we know what they are going to ask soo we couldn't wait " ..... If you guys wanted to move to L.A with us , then we can see you all the time and bailee lives down here to and it would be perfect !!!!" Allison and I were speech less but it finally can out " yes joey of course we would love to !!! " ok great you leave in 3 days !" " Ok bye joey we have to call bailee fast !!!! Wait did joey really just ask me to come live with him ???

Bailee POV 💞

"Ok so why are you guys so happy , the only person that's happy in the morning is so post to be Allison not you " I asked " Well your aren't going to believe it Joey and Sawyer asked us to move to L.A with them !!!!" wait did she really just say what I thought she did " Wait did you just say you moving to L.A !! I can't wait !!! " I said " don't forget about me I'm moving to with sawyer and chey and joy but still ! " Ally said " I sorry I just so happy I can't wait when to come ?" I asked " we leave in 3 days wait omg we leave in 3 day we need to get to packing sorry bailee but we have to go byyyyeeeeee!"

So I finally decided of going down stairs to see who was all wakes and of course I was the last one to wake up " looks like someone decided to wake up " said Connor walking up to me kissing my cheek lightly with a cup of coffee in his hand . "guys you won't believe who called me this morning with amazing news !" WHO " everyone yelled at once " Allison and Cheyenne called me and I guess sawyer and joey called them and asked them to come live with them down here and there living in 3 days !!!" I basically yelled the hole thing of excitement ! I feels like I have seen them in years but it's only been like 5 to 6 months but that's still a long time to me !!!!

So while everyone is talking about how much they can't wait to see then I decide to go make me some coffee the I finally remember what I need to tell Connor " CONNOR COME HERE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU " i yelled from the kitchen " COMING " he yelled back " ok so what did ya need to talk to me about " he asked " I'm going over to joey and sawyer a in about 20 minutes to help move some stuff to make room for ally an chey , is that ok " I ask " of course , I love ! he said " I love you to I'm going to go get dressed ok " I did " ok." He answered

Today since I wasn't doing much and it felt amazing outside I just put on running shorta, a nike t-shirt and put my hair in a messy bun . and since today was such a nice day and Joey didn't live that far away I decided to penny board over their .

Cheyenne💖 insta @cheyenneosgood

Allison💗 insta is @allisonpaig33

Then their wattpad is allychey

My💞 insta @bailee__wooten