⠀ xiii | route 666

Start from the beginning

"You know that we dated for a while, but my sorry ass just had to go sleepin' around."

-

From "Skin" (1x06)

"Adios amigos" Faith joked. She got into the Mustang and Dean stepped away, still smiling at her fondly. Faith waved one last time before driving away. Dean watched the car go, staring in the direction he went fondly.

-

From "Skin" (1x06)

Shifter!Dean spoke to Sam and Max

"See, I know I can't get a girl like Faith anymore. So I just sleep with dumb, pretty girls."

-

From "Asylum" (1x10)

Max, Sam, Faith and Dean were walking together in the Asylum

-

From "Asylum" (1x10)

The Impala sped down the road

-

NOW

-

Night

Cape girardeau

Missouri

A car moved down the road, radio talking about the unseasonably cold weather. A black man sat behind the wheel. The radio crackled and died.

A large black truck approached behind his car, moving quickly. The man looked in his review mirror.

"What the....?" He asked. The vehicles raced along the road until the truck backends the sedan once, and then again.

The radio came back to life, talking about politics. The truck was suddenly gone. The man continued driving, watching his review mirror. Suddenly bright headlights shone through his windscreen. The truck was waiting. The man skid to a halt, backs up and turns to go the other way. The truck was revving.

He was back ended again and fought to control the car as it swerved on the icy road. He was back ended once last time and lost control, leaving the road and crashing through a cemetary. The car flipped, bounced, and skid to a halt. The truck cruised to a stop, revved a few times, then backed up and disappeared into thin air.

-

~•~

SUPERNATURAL: Beasts and Strangers

~•~

-

Gas station

Sam and Faith were looking at a map laid out on top of the Impala. Dean had his phone to his ear as Max leaned on the Impala, looking bored