London Meeting Tommy

A/N: I thought that Beyoncé would be perfect for London new look
London POV
I hate how I look and I felt that it is time for a change and I would love to change my look and once I change my look I'm gonna go and meet my papa Adam new boyfriend Tommy and I'm happy for my papa. So if you will excuse me I'm gonna called my best friend Phoenix and my godfather Sutan to help me with my brand new look.

So after calling both Phoenix and Sutan London waited for them to arrive and as she was waiting London began to write a new song called Single Ladies(Put A Ring On It) and as she was writing London was sipping on a glass of whiskey and just recently she had broken up with her boyfriend because she had caught him cheating on her. After writing London heard someone knocking on the door and so she speeded over to the door and open it up and when she saw her best friend Nikki London said " OMG I love your new look and you're absolutely stunningly gorgeous love", Nikki twirl around saying " Thank you Lonnie". Than after Nikki walked into the house London godfather Sutan walked into the house saying " Hello gorgeous I have arrive to Glam you up for a night out with your papa new boyfriend". London said " Thank you love".

Nikki had mixed up some brown/blonde hair dye for London because she was going to dye London hair brown/blonde and Sutan was hard at work sorting out London outfits and makeup and he smiles to himself as he was choosing the perfect outfits.

Sutan is hard at work as usual making people look glam

After mixing everything together Nikki put London into the chair and she began to dye London hair brown/blonde and she smiles saying " London you are gonna look so glamorous". Than she pour some more dye into her hair. Hours once Nikki was done London love what she saw and she giggled hugging Nikki tightly saying " Thank you gorgeous and I love it so much". Than Sutan began doing London makeup and once he was done both Nikki and Sutan grinned at their beautiful gorgeous model.

After everything was done London gasped because she was gorgeous and beautiful and she said " I love my new look so much and she took a picture on her instragram page and uploaded the picture saying: " OMG I love my new look and I look like a brand new girl".

London new look and doesn't she look amazing

Suddenly different responses came in saying:
💕💞 you're so very gorgeous💕
😇 you should be a model❤️
💕 you're so stunning❤
💞OMG you should be on America Next Top Model

After receiving so many amazing feedback London was ready to meet and she strut down into the grill like she own the place and she grinned seeing her papa Adam new boyfriend Tommy and so she walked over to Tommy and said " Hello love I'm London Bonnie Benson and you must be the gorgeous Pretty Kitty that my papa love". When Tommy saw London he chuckled and he like her British accent and he said " Yes I am and my name is Tommy and it a pleasure to meet you honey and shall we sit".

After getting settle in London smiles as she listen to Tommy talk and she thought that Tommy was perfect for her papa and she smiles saying " You're absolutely perfect and I see why my papa love you Tommy, Tommy smiles saying " Please called me dad sweetie", when London heard that she could called Tommy dad she smiles saying " Sure I'll called you dad".

Finally after hours of chatting with each other's London giggled seeing Nikki and she waved Nikki over and said " Dad meet Nikki and she is my best friend", Tommy smiles at Nikki saying " Hi Nikki", Nikki grinned at Tommy and she said " Lonnie it karaoke night and you should sing and the winner get a recording contract". When London heard what Nikki she said " I have stage fright and I can't go up there and sing and I can't sing like papa can", Nikki said " I heard you sing and you're amazing and you are also an amazing dancer as well". Tommy smiles saying " Yeah sweetie go face the fear and just pretend that you're only singing to Nikki and me", London said " Fine I'll sing". Than she walked onstage and grabbed the 🎤 and said " Hey everyone my name is London Benson and I'm going to sing a song that I wrote called Single Ladies(Put A Ring On It) and the song is all about girl power and having fun with friends".

Single Ladies(Put A Ring On It) is the song that London wrote and singing

As she was singing London began dancing and she smiles all the girls cheering and dancing to the song and she grabbed her best friend Nikki hands and together they began dancing and singing and they were having so much fun.

Once the song was over Nikki hugged London tightly saying " You were amazing London and I'm so proud of you Lonnie and you should definitely becomes a singer. London smiles softly hugging her back and together they were back to chat to Tommy.

London is so very gorgeous and I love her new look and I'm so proud of her for facing her fears of singing in front of people.
I love how Tommy told London to called him dad if she wanted too and I love their relationship
Nikki is truly a special amazing friend for London