Chapter 2: Texting

A\/N: Hey guys, here is chapter 2! Oh and dont forget to review and take my poll! 

Harry's texts are in underlined bold and Gracelynn's responses will be in italicized. 

Ages: 

Gracelynn: 17 

Ellie-May: 19 

Harry:17 

Liam:18 

Niall:18 

Zayn is 19 

Louis is 20.

Thanks and please enjoy!

I was so exhausted from all the excitement that when Anne dropped my off at home, I changed and fell straight asleep. I woke up to my phone singing out my message ringtone. I groaned and sat up a little and moved my hair out of my face and grabbed my phone. I looked at it and smiled when I saw the name of the person who had texted me. Harry Styles. I opened up the message. 

Is your offer still up? x Harry had texted. I smiled when I saw the kiss. 

I slid my phone up and started to text him back. And what offer may that be? x 

I instantly got response back. For you to show us around x. I smiled and replied. 

Yep, have ya'll gotten bored of your hotel already? x 

CARROTS!! asdfg sorry about that, that was Louis. And to answer your question yes we have x

I laughed as I read that. Even though I just met the boys last night. I could imagine that, that was something Louis would do. I thought for a moment before texting him back. Haha, it's okay. So should I come to you guys or...? x I reached over and grabbed my thin-rimmed glasses and slid them on. (A\/N: I think I forgot to mention that she wore glasses, sorry!) I climbed out of bed and walked over to my dresser and picked up my small mirror and looked at myself and sighed. I of course looked a mess. My hair was messy and all over the place and my mascara, that I didnt wipe off last night, was smudged under my eyes. My phone sung out my text message alert. I walked back over to my bed and picked up my phone and opened the message.  

Yeah, we are staying at the Golden Hotel x (A\N: not a real hotel by the way) He had texted. I smiled. That was just across town by the movie theatre. I quickly texted him back. 

Should I bring Ellie-May or come alone? x I had texted to him. It was a few mintues before I got his reply. Yes, more the merrier, now hurry and get here! We are bored! xo I laughed then texted him back. Be there soon xo After I sent that, I headed into the bathroom to shower.  

After my thrity minute shower, I texted Ellie. You feel up for meeting the boys? 

It was a minute when she texted back. Can't hanging at the range, sorry! I chuckled. Ellie-May was your definiton of a country girl. Mainly all she listened to was country and she LOVES Shania Twain. She goes four-wheelin and to the range to shoot. I texted her back quickly assuring her it was fine. No worries, talk to you soon. I then went to my closet and pulled out high waisted leopard shorts with a black V-neck t-shirt, and black flats. I grabbed my black underwear set out of my dresser and put it on then pulled the clothes on. I grabbed my black crochet beanie. I took off my glasses and put on my contacts. I just let my hair loose and wavy and didnt even bother with straightening it. It would take way too long. I grabbed my white eyeglass case and put my glasses in it and then I grabbed my black shoulder bag and put my eyeglass case in it. I grabbed some money out of my stash and put it into my wallet and then put my wallet in my purse. I walked out of my room and peeked into my nana's room saw she was still alseep so I shut the door and walked down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw my papa watching tv.  

"Hey, Im going out." I told him. He looked at me. 

"Where?" he asked. 

I shrugged. "Hanging out with some friends. Dont worry I got money." I assured him before walking out of the kitchen and into the dining room. I opened the door that led to the garaged and shut it behind me. I pressed the open buttonand walked out to my red 2012 GMC Acadia Crossover Vehicle Five Door. I got in and buckled my seatbelt before pressing the close button on the garage closer that I had slipped onto my visor. I turned the radio on and instantly my favorite radio station came on playing Jessie J's Domino. I grinned and pulled out of the driveway.

A\/N: So? Did you like it? Hate it? If you wouldnt mind to review and tell me your thoughts and opinons I would be very greatful. Chapter 3 will be up very soon!