~~~~~~~~~

We just go to the cafe and I immediately recognize the family standing by the entrance. I mean they are kind of a tall family. The dad is like 6'3 -6'4, the mom is 5'11 I think and the rest of the kids are around that except for the youngest boy who is around 5'2-5'4. 

We walked over to them and my mom and I hugged them all. After we hugged them, we introduced the boys. "This is my husband Sean, his twin sons Ethan and Grayson, You know Tristan, and this is Justine's best friend Beckham." "It's nice to meet you guys, I'm Anne, this is my husband Karl, and our kids, Katrina, Valerie, Viktor, and Zachery."

"Hi." The boys said in unison. I looked at Viktor to see him looking at Beckham then me like he knew that we were more than friends. We all went inside and Viktor pulled me to the side while everyone else went to find a big enough table.

"I doubt that boy is just your best friend, the way he was sneakily looking at you was a look that a boyfriend would give his girlfriend." He said. "Yeah, we haven't told anyone yet so shh." "Fine. Shorty." "Fine. Giant." He laughed then we walked towards everyone else. 

(He's like 6'4-6'5 he's tall for a 15 year old haha.)

~~~~~~~~

We just finished eating and saying goodbye to the Heinz's and we are now in the car on our way to the Skerman's house. I can't wait! Emma has been my best friend since she was born, and Connor was like an older brother to me and Makenzie was like a little sister to me.

When we got there, us kids went to the basement and just played games like getting to know each other kinda games, so the boys could get to know Emma, Connor and Makenzie and Truth or dare. 

It was all fun until Grayson dared Beckham to kiss me. He must be mad at Ethan or something to have dare him to do that in front of Ethan. 

"Do I have to?" Beckham asked faking his discomfort. "Yes It's a dare, no backing out." Beckham sighed then scooted closer to me and put one hand on my cheek and softly placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back.

We pulled away after a few seconds, then moved back to where we were and pretended that nothing happened.

After that we just kind of talked about random things, well most of us. Ethan just sat in the corner all alone on his phone probably on Instagram or something.

I pulled out my phone and looked through my camera roll then posted a collage of Beckham and captioned it "This boy makes life so much better. I'm proud to call him my best friend. Isn't he the cutest? @BeckhamTurner"

I instantly got a ton of comments from fans and other people asking if we are dating, or if we will ever date

I instantly got a ton of comments from fans and other people asking if we are dating, or if we will ever date. Some were just commenting on how cute he was. I clicked on the home button on my phone then went into my gallery and found a gif of Beckham. I didn't download that...

I scooted closer to him and showed him it

I scooted closer to him and showed him it. "Did you put this on my phone?" He looked at it and laughed. "Yeah, I made that while I was walking to school then while you were sleeping this morning I sent it to you, then took your phone and saved it." 

I giggled. "You're so cute." He smiled then kissed my cheek causing me to blush. "Aw, You're blushing, that's so cute!" He said with a small laugh and I hid my head in my flannel shirt.

We eventually went back home, and by the time that we finally got home, it was 12 am and we were all pretty tired, so we just went to bed.

A/N: I honestly love that Gif haha.

How are you doing? 

Two updates in one day...Yay???

Have a great day tomorrow! I love you guys so much! -Justine