Josh

3rd chapter:

________________________

*Josh's POV*

I don't know what I'm feeling right now. Skylar just went offline after we talked about each other, and I'm here, alone thinking about my feelings for her. I never thought that she was this amazing. I always thought that she was this loser who bugs everyone, but I was wrong. She's an amazing person. She's beautiful inside and out. I know that she's insecure of who she is. She always tells me about her being so ugly but all I want is for her to realize how beautiful she truly is. she should be confident about what she looks like because I'm telling you this. She's beautiful. I want us to be friends, I feel bad for trying to "play" with her by flirting with her. I want us to be really close, and I don't care about my reputation anymore.

I think I like her.

*Skylar's POV*

ah I just went offline. Josh and I talked about each other. We basically said our deepest darkest secrets to each other. Wow. I usually have trust issues but because he's that special, I trusted him quickly.

josh has made me feel something I have never felt before.

Josh has made me feel..... special.

he makes me feel that I'm beautiful inside and out. I know that he's not meaning that. I know that he's just trying to flirt with me....

so he could hurt me.

I fell asleep with my brain over thinking about the conversation I just had with josh.

>>>>>THE NEXT DAY<<<<<

*Josh's POV*

I woke up as my alarm went off. Man, that alarm clock is annoying. I got up from my bed, and when I say I got up I mean I rolled on the bed until I purposely fell down. That way I could wake up. I did my morning routine and decided to set off to school. "Bye mom, bye dad!" I yelled as I went out of our average-sized house. it looked small on the outside but in the inside it's actually pretty big. We also have a pool, which is one of the reasons I'm popular. I invite FRIENDS to a pool party and they invite THEIR friends. soon enough it's a big ass party. I was walking to school as I noticed someone familiar. it's SKY! I was running to her when someone bumped me. I think that person purposely pushed me away from the direction I was running to. "Hey babe!" Margaret said while pecking me on my cheek. I always had that feeling of love and want whenever I'm with Margaret. but now, it's like I don't feel anything. "What's wrong?" she asked me. "oh erm.. nothing. I was just... thinking." I replied. I was only thinking about Sky that time. "Oh I'm sure you're thinking about me." She said.

wow.

look at that everybody!

it's my self-centered girlfriend!

applause for me!

she held my hand and put her head on my shoulder. her hair smelled... nice. I looked towards Sky's direction. She looked sad and alone. I want to be that person who will make her happy forever. I think I stared at her for too long that Margaret caught me. I smiled at her and she smiled at me back. I just sighed and kept walking.

*Margaret's POV*

okay what the hell is going on! First of all, why isn't Josh feeling happy when I peck him! Second, why was he running towards Skylar's direction? That girl is the ugliest person I have EVER met. She looks like a horse. She's a loser! Oh wait- I know. Josh could've been running towards her to tease her with something. Third, why was he staring at her? He looked at her the way he looked at me. With his love eyes...

Could it be?

Is he in love with Skylar?

______________________