Chapter 2

I awake to the bright light shining in my face through the window. My clock reads 10:45am. !!!!! "Joe get up!" I yell panicked "we overslept and missed our flight!" Joe jumped up startled. "what the hell is going on?" He asked me I'm a loud tone. "the alarm didn't go off and we overslept." I said. He looked at the time on his phone and rubbed his eyes. A piece of hair fell into his face hitting his nose, making him sniffle. I giggled at this and he looked up at me. "what's so funny?" He asked with a smile. I didn't say anything. I just laughed. Then I remembered why we were panicking. "what are we gonna do Joseph, we missed our flight." He didn't respond. I could tell he was thinking because he was fidgeting his hands and staring at nothing. "what if we just go on a road trip. We don't have to have any specific places to go. We can just drive. It can be a point A point B thing." Joe suggested. I thought about it. It would be kinda cool going on a road trip with Joe. But I found it kinda weird how he came up with that. I would've never thought of it. "yeah that sounds great, I mean, why waste such good plans. Just two buds out on the road having fun!" Joes smile disappeared for a little, then reappeared. "yeah, just two "buds" on the road making memories." He said. He got up and went into the bathroom. I heard the sink start and shortly later he reappeared. "Well Jack are you gonna lay in bed all day or are we gonna get going?" I laughed and rolled over with my face in the pillows. I felt a thud on my back. It was Joe. "get up! I wanna get going" Joe said while shaking me playfully. "can't we just sleep a little while longer??" I asked. Joe stopped shaking me and was just sitting there on my back. "I'm going to run an errand to the ATM to get some money. When I get back we're leaving. That means if your going back to sleep, your leaving just how you are now. " he said. I groaned. "aaaaand that means you go looking like you just woke up." Before I could answer he hopped off and went downstairs.

After taking a long nap, I wake up to realize that Joe still isn't here.  I decided to get up and dress. I decided to dress comfortably since we would be doing alot of driving. I put on my grey sweats and a white t-shirt. I also put on a black hat and my new black pumas since I thought it went well together.

Joe arrived right as I was about to call him because it was taking quite a while. I asked him what took so long and he said that he had to run a few errands before he came and I asked like what? He then changed the subject by saying "are you gonna ask questions all day or are we gonna hit the road?" That made me laugh because I thought about hit the road USA by Joe and Caspar. "Okay okay I'm coming." I said. "Well then, let's get going! We've got a long drive ahead of us!" Joe said while motioning me out of the door.

Chapter 2: END
Hey guys! So I know it's kinda a short chapter but it's because I wanted to post something already to keep you updated! Also remember that I'm just starting out and my stories may be kinda choppy but I'm really trying! The next chapter may be the start of something between Joe and Jack but you will just have to stay tuned and find out.

X.O.X.O
P.s. follow and add this and star!!