i love you my wife

A normal Day-  it was like any other day for evry one.😍😍 Bt u know it was like i never woke up 😍😍 coz from th day i met her for.me th nights amd days hold th same place where i c her in my dreams and wn its day i live tht dream 😍😍😍 yes it was her .😍 My wife 😍 people called her sadaf ...SADAF i dint knew angels had so cute names ..bt as i got luk inside me for me it was unrealistic not jus th days it all been like😍😍😍 i nvr wanted to wake up 😍😍 for me her name was beautiful ....i m sry....bt evn th word beautiful dint meant how beautiful she is ..

Might b i cn bet th.whole world tht.thr is no one soooo beautiful as her 😍😍

I dont know how can i thank her for evry single day i thought abut her 😍 i evry single moment i cherish tht she is mine 😍 for evry single moment i tried to let her know how much i luv her 😢😢😢 bt i failed ....
I wany to let her know tht i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv u soooooooooooooooo much my wife😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 she is smone no word can never describe 😢😢
I realise tht evry day those feelings tht happiness which i carry wn i realise she is mine no one cn ever ever ever have 😢😢😭 believe me 😭😭😭😭😢😢 smtyms all i realise is i need her i neeed her

I dont want her to c ppl in asylum coz for me my disperse is what she carry
I feeel so proud to let her know tht i m pagal for her ..i m crazy for her i m her idiot i m her chamcha i m her beghrt i m her badtameez i m her chipkoo 😢😢😢😢 nd i m her hubbby 😭😭😭 i know th word counts jus 5 hubby ........bt for me 😭😢😢 wn does she call me tht i aint got any thing to feeel rather thn baby thnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh for being mine😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤❤😭😭😭😭😭 i luv u i need u i m bcoz of.u....this is all.wat i wanted to tll her this.is wat i want to tll her this is wat i want to let her know whole life 😢😢😢😢😭😭😭 bt i cant❤❤ coz its not tht luv which evry one do ..i do tht love to her .😢😢 Which i cn not evn describe....i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv u my wife all i say to her......