Chapter One :)

Koi face-palmed at the zoophile trying to attack her. "IMMA FUCK YOU IN THE ASS HOE!!!" @BrokenstarsMember_ was his name, pretty retarded, huh? Koi simply blocked him, before she came. Twig had always been her hunting buddy, so why was she just now thinking about her? Koi finally put down her phone, sighing in annoyance. Wattpad could be so fucking stupid at times. Why couldn't they have better moderators?

-

Twigwish chased the zoophile away from Koi. "You alright, Koi?" She pmed her. Nothing. Must be offline.. She thought, going to read a Warriors fanfic. She really
liked Spark by Poppytea so far, and picked up where she left off.

-

Koi casually ate her mac n cheese, thinking about Twig. She's always there whenever something's wrong.. It's like she has superpowers.. Koi sunk deep into her thoughts. She's just so.. cute with her attitude.. Wait, what?? Stop it, Koi. You need to lay down. She's just another person online. For all you know, she could be fucking 10. Koi finished her food and got up, heading for her room.

-

Twig looked at the time. Damn, it had already been ten minutes! This book was great! She looked at her messages again, still no response She's gotta be offline. She was just too into Spark to stop reading there. She decided just one more chapter would be enough and and she continued reading.

-

Koi stared at her ceiling, thoughts racing through her mind. Why did she, for a second, think that Twigwish was 'cute'? Koi had too much energy to get to sleep. She picked her phone up, and saw that she revived a pm from Twig about 20 minutes ago. Damn.. She thought, going onto the Wattpad app.

Twigwish: You alright, Koi?
Koipaw13: Yeah, why?

-

Twig finished the chapter. She scanned through her notifs one last time, and saw she received a reply from Koi. "Yeah, why?" It read.

Twigwish: Well, I just thought you may have been upset after that zoophile and stuff.

Within seconds, she revived a reply.

Koipaw13: Nah, it's all good. :)

Would it really be, though?

-
Be proud, bitches. :))))))))))))))))))
Koipaw13
Twigwish

r e v e n g e