chapter eighteen

Temi rested her head on my leg while Nora was watching the TV,
"Sammy,when are we going to have our wedding,we have known each other for almost a year now, we have had our ups and downs  even though we weren't in a relationship yet, i mean i  am not  getting older, i want to be a mrs by the time i am twenty eight, see a man cannot be a boss on his own, i have a life plan and it is getting late if we don't pick a date, we might not get to date.. Dont get it twisted its not like i am desperate, i amm.... " i interrupted her with a kiss that  i planted on her lips, so soft, we tip-toed to my room "what if Nora should come in" she was concerned "she's going to learn how to have sex" i said with a devilish smirk she made the kiss deeper by putting her tongue  into my mouth as our tongues intertwined she pulled her clothes off while i took off my shirt, trousers and underwear leaving the both of us naked.
We were no strangers to each others nakedness .

I held one nipple and i sucked the other one, she held my dick putting it in her mouth repeatedly, i was about to put... Well as i would put it fuck her, we lied down on the bed,i held her ass and damn she was one active girl, she wasn't a virgin so was i you are free to curse but fuck don't care.

After we were through, i covered myself,for the first time after having sex i was embarrassed, i covered myself tightly with the duvet.She made fun of me and she left the room before she left, she yelled "i have not forgotten about the wedding stuff, so if you want more of that, you better start preparing it " she tied her hair in a messy bun. I want more of that so i am going to start planning for our wedding.

Authors note

Waddup! A double update, well yeah, i feel so sorry for not updating for two weeks, matter of time is out already, so you better  start reading.

Gist of the hour, who is watching bbn vote Bisola, if you don't vote..

Matter of time is out, check it out, if you dont pick a date we might not get to date was a lyric from marry me by poe, falz and yemi alade

Love ya'll

See you next Sunday