chapter five

"Lalalala hmmmm" i sing to my self. You must be wondering why i am happy, i am going to James's house. Although, it is a Thursday, and it is a public holiday .
I pick a pencil skirt from my box as i have not arranged my clothes into the wardrobe.
Before i leave i cook rice and vegetable soup for Sam and Nora. After cooking, i take my bag which is on the chair and i shout "Sam, yours and Nora's food is on the dinning table, make sure you eat"and he replies back "okay mummy " i laugh as i go out of the house.

I get down from the bike that takes me to James's house, after paying him. I enter into the gate as his gateman salutes me.
I go in with my bag and a polythene bag in my hand.
I go enter the kitchen to prepare his favourite meal friedrice and chicken , i blend three big pineapples forming a pineapple juice .
He comes inside holding a lady's waist ,what the fuck is he doing, at first i try to keep the dirty thought off my mind. Just then he calls her "baby"and i just
stand there in shock causing me to break a plate. James and his "baby "to run to the kitchen. I walk out on them as i go into his room to take my bag and shoe as i hiss. I curse the day that i met him.

Authors note
ing it right? I want to thank yall for giving me thirty votes as if hmmf,. I am really angry no one wants to read my book.