The front door opened and the three boys looked at each other in fear. They left the room and stood at the top of the staircase. Christian walked into view and Louis finally broke down. The tears just started pouring out and he couldn't stop it as his body shook with sobs and Liam held him so tight. Christian came up and Louis fell into his arms. It had been five hours since anyone had seen Harry. He wasn't able to be tracked and Louis still couldn't feel anything.

The four cuddled up on the pink sofa as Louis cried his heart out for almost half an hour. The room was lit by nothing but Harry's blue and green strobe lights reflecting onto the ceiling and Louis was mesmerized by just how beautiful they were. The blue and green signified their relationship in so many ways and he just wanted Harry to be ok.

Ten minutes after he had calmed down, Louis was still watching as the lights when he felt a harsh pain

Ten minutes after he had calmed down, Louis was still watching as the lights when he felt a harsh pain. He clutched his chest and leaned forward, groaning in pain. Christian leaned forward with him and he could faintly hear him ask what was wrong. Louis closed his eyes, shaking his head because this was a pain he could only identify as Harry in trouble. In the distant he heard a faint scream and his eyes snapped open.

He struggled to his feet, thanking the Heavens he didn't remove his shoes.

"Louis? Where are you going?"

"He's hurt. I can feel it. He's hurting."

Louis was pacing the middle of the room and the other three were looking at him in confusion and hope. The pain was mild and Louis was trying to think as to where he should start looking for the boy.

"You were sad. You were so sad so what do you do then?"

The realization made Louis want to strangle himself as he took off running down the stairs. He could faintly here the others follow but he didn't care. He was going unarmed and he wasn't even sure if he was right. He just kept running in the familiar direction. He smacked the branches out of his way, not even realizing how dark it was.

When he started to hear the water, he looked for the familiar tree and he kept praying.

And right there, at the base of their tree, right below the mark they drew (L.T + H.S) Harry lay unconscious, his drawing pad in his lap and he could see a few blood stains on the boy's neck. He ran up to him and fell to his knees next to the boy. He checked his pulse and let out a breathe of relief as it was normal. He closed the book and put it in his school bag. He put the bag on his own back and placed his hands below Harry. With a huff, he carried the boy bridal style, careful to lay his head on his own chest.

He heard the others finally catch up and saw Christian hang the gun he'd come with on his back. He didn't stop for any of them as he kept muttering 'I've got him' leading the way back to the house.

* * *

Harry woke up the next morning with a slight crink in his neck. He faintly remembered falling asleep under the tree, finally finding the inner peace he had hoped to gain at his and Louis' secret place. He felt arms tighten around him and he giggled. He didn't know how he got back to the house but he knew Louis probably found him.