Dear Diary 1

Good Morning my beautiful readers! Or good night if you're around the world 😬 Thanks for the reads! You guys are the best Keep On Reading!
-TT

Dear diary,
Brendon met another girl today. Her name is Sarah I think. I always meet the faceless and nameless girls. He thinks that would do us both some good. It kills me really. I mean, come on. After all these years, how could he not see that we are the typical cliche. We're best friends, and I'm in love with him and he doesn't see it. At this point, I don't think he ever will. See, it was different with this girl. Usually Brendon doesn't pay attention to the girl. But this time he did. Does this mean that... this one is gunna stick? I always thought he'd stop introducing me to these girls and he'd see what was in front of him all along... Me. His best friend. His best friend who has been in love with him since forever. Now, I'm afraid that my feelings will cease to exist. I don't blame him for being with her. She's beautiful. She has porcelain skin, beautiful dark hair, blue eyes... I'm nothing compared to her. I mean I have (skin color), (eye color), and (hair color). That's nothing compared to her beauty. But I am his best friend. And I have to pretend it doesn't hurt when I see them together. I have to be happy for him. Even if that means I'm not the one that's making him happy.

-(Name)