one

NATE'S POV

A beam of light streamed through my window. I opened my eyes groggily and sat up.

I noticed a naked Tiffany next to me and shook her awake. She groaned and slowly opened her eyes which were smudged with mascara, eyeliner and a ton of other products. She looked like a monster without makeup applied properly, but she was an easy catch.

"Get up. School's in thirty minutes." I said in a monotone voice pushing her out of the bed.

She shrieked and jumped up before running out of the room, still naked like the slut she is.

I quickly threw on some black jeans and a tight, short sleeved white v-neck that you could easily see my muscles and a bit of my 6 pack through. I smirked as I realised how many girls will be dropping at my feet because of this.

I threw on my white Chucks and walked out to the kitchen where my Beta, Talon, was waiting.

"Saw Tiffany run out of here this morning." He laughed. "Looked fucking stupid with a SEE-THROUGH blanket covering her.

I laughed with him and started making myself a coffee. "Want one?" I asked Talon.

"Nah." He replied.

About 5 minutes later, his sister, Kendall, walked down the stairs in sweatpants and a baggy jumper, probably trying to cover all of her fat. I snickered and drank my coffee.

On the way to school, Talon and I sat in comfortable silence in his red Mustang while you could hear Kendall playing Flappy Bird on her phone.

"Get out fat ass. You can walk the rest of the way to school to burn the fat off." Talon spat at her.

We both laughed as she sighed and slammed the door real hard behind her.

"HEY BITCH! WATCH HOW YOU TREAT MY CAR!" Talon yelled at her.

She rolled her eyes and put her headphones in before starting to walk.

Talon and I drove away to school, Kendall getting smaller and smaller in the rearview mirror.

KENDALL'S POV

I walked into the school and everyone's head turned. The entire wall was silent apart from people whispering. The tried to make the pointing discreet but it didn't work.

I heard people snicker and laugh. They made comments about my weight.

My three best friends, Lilianna, Gabriella and Zach, came walking towards me.

Lilia, for short, had honey blonde hair and brown eyes. She was honestly gorgeous and so much prettier than me. It was about a year after the bullying started that I met her. I had just been crying in the girls toilets and when I walked out of the cubicle, she was there waiting for me to see what was wrong. Of course she knew but it felt better to get it out. We clicked instantly. She was insanely nice and stuck by me till now.

She introduced me to her best friend, Zach. He, too, understood and took me under his wing. He had shaggy brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I've had a crush on him since I can remember but I'd never be able to tell him that. He obviously only see's me as a friend.

Now Gabriella. At the start, it was obvious we didn't like each other. Well, I didn't like her, and she didn't like anybody at all. Maybe she disliked us a little less. She has long, blonde hair and blue eyes. She's as pretty as Lianna, maybe a bit like a slut but she's my friend. I met her when I was in the nurses office after getting best up because I laughed at my sister's, Regina, lipstick smudge. She beat me up and I met Gabi.