•one•

-Kadee:
So the time is around about 1am, I have all my things packet ready for the airport. I've never been on a plane before by myself and today is the day I finally move to America, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I am wearing a brown too and pants, an army type jacket, a brown velvet cap and my nude yeezy's (picture uptop) I already got my visa so I guess now it's time to go!!

                                    '2 hours later'

I'm at the airport and my flight is soon, I got stopped through the security check for not taking my earrings out, whoops.
"Aeroplane to Atlanta, America is boring now at Gate number 6, Gate number 6 that is to Atlanta, America"
I guess it's now my turn to hop on this plane then.
••••
I finally sat down in my seat and found myself siting next to this really sexy dark skinned guy, he introduced himself  "hello I'm Tyrese" , "Hello my names Kadee" the conversation flowed on and before I knew it we were exchanging digits.
We have a real strong connection and we both like the same things.
••••
We've been on this plane for ever, so i put my earphones in and clicked on my playlist, first thing that comes on is Like Dat by Kodak Black. Kodak is my most favourite person in the world! Tyrese the tapped me on the should asking if he could listen, so I handed him one of my earphones and both started singing/ rapping along to the song.
••••
Time flew by and before we knew it, the plane had landed and we finally arrived in ATL!
Me and Tyrese both said our goodbyes and went our own ways. I grabbed an uber and told him my destination and that's where my journey began.