I Know

A/N
Just a heads up...this story is...different. Little bit above PG if ya know what I mean...enjoy!

"Hey Jack! Can you fetch me my sweater from the room?"

You called out to your roommate. You'd be staying with your best friend Jack while your parents were working overseas. You'd known him since you were little and was super exited when he suggested you stay with him. You moved in about 3 months ago and as you were currently working through your last year of school,  Jack even said you could move in officially!

"Sure thing lass! I'll go get it!"

Jack yelled from across the apartment. It was 9pm at night and you were browsing through some websites on your laptop in the living room while Jack recorded videos. His office was right outside your room so you figured he wouldn't mind just fetching your sweater. You were hoping he would just throw it at you and leave like usual, cause as much as you hate to admit it, you loved nothing more than scrolling through kinky websites at night. You had a thing for the excitement from handcuffs all the way to the submissive sensation of collars and leashes. You absolutely adored it. You would never tell anyone, about the websites, about the books you've read,...about your collection...

Jack ravaged through your room, looking everywhere for your favourite Star Wars sweater. He checked your bed, your desk, everywhere! Except for your closet. He swung open the doors and stepped inside. He started to adventure through your many clothes. Many T-shirts and jeans later, Jack was still having no luck. As the thought o giving up crossed his mind, he spotted a small cardboard box behind a pipe of shirts. Jack dos what anyone would do in this situation: snoop around and satisfy his curiosity. He grabbed the box and set it in front of him. Hesitant at first, he slowly removed it's lid. He could not believe what he saw.

Kink toys.

Handcuffs, blindfolds, cat ears, all sorts of stuff! Jack took out some of the box's contents and examined them closely. He was shocked, wondering why such items were in your closet. Apon diving deeper into the collection, he discovered a black leather collar. A sudden I sea sprung into his mind. Lets see if she really IS into this stuff...

What's taking him so long? You ponder. You were starting to get goosebumps from the cold air of the room. You closed the sites and opened YouTube to pass the time.

"That's enough weird stuff for tonight..." You said quietly to yourself.

"...Is that so?..."

Before you could turn around, soft hands latched onto your shoulders and snaked their way to your neck, attaching a cold accessory around it. In mere seconds the hands clinked the item's buckle and grabbed your chin, spinning you around to face their owner. Your eyes locked with those of blue. Jack smirked deeply as he stared into your eyes.

"Guess what, my little pet...I know..."

Your eyes widened to the size of the moon. You gulped loudly and attempted to speak.

"H...how did you..."

"Maybe ya should hide ya secrets a little bit better than a cardboard box next time, eh?"

Jack's accent was thick, this was definitely thrilling for him. You were enjoying it too. You've crushed on Jack for so long an now that he was here, doing THIS, you were lost for words. Suddenly you were tugged forward, being pulled against Jack's chest. When did he attach the leash?! He moved his free hand down to your waist, holding you in place. You could feel his warm breath on your neck.

"Keeping something this big from me for so long? Looks like ya need to be taught a lesson."

He started to nibble on your earlobe. He massaged your back with his other hand, both actions releasing a subtle moan from your lips. You covered your mouth in embarrassment. This earned a chuckle from Jack, letting go of your back and leash. He grabbed your wrists, pulling you to his lips. You could not believe it. Jack is actually doing this, with me! You began making out, Jack making the kiss deeper and more passionate every second. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You slowly allowed it, Jack taking dominance immediately. You loved it, being the extreme submissive you are. He moved your wrists behind your back, fastening your pair of leather cuffs around them. After he finished with your restraints, he grabbed hold of the leash again, tugging it gently. He backed out of the kiss, firmly grasping your chin.

"I'm too tired to punish ya tonight. Maybe if your a good girl from now on, Daddy will play with you again, alright kitten?"

You moaned softly and nodded your head eagerly. Jack kisses your forehead and walked to his room.

"Hey, Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you end up finding my sweater?"

"No, it was no where in ya room."

"It was is in your room last ya doop."

"...oh"

A/N
Heh heh.....don't look at me like that. I know it's different. But...I enjoyed writing it. Like I said, these are my fantasy after all.....

(I'm working on a number of your requests! Just really felt like writing this ^-^)