I'm Sorry, Am I Turning You On?

It was late at night, 11pm to be exact. You were struggling to stay awake. You had recently bought a new game for your console and you were completely addicted to it. You'd been playing for a good 3 hours now and your body was starting to give in. After a lot of mental arguing you decided to turn off your game and go to your bedroom. You opened your laptop to quickly check for any messages or notifications before you went to bed. Not much going on except for 1 Skype message. You opened the application to see it was from Jack. You'd been friends with Jack for a while now after you moved Arthlone. You had miraculously bumped into him on your way out from a coffee shop. After you recognised him and he gave you his number, you were friends on every social media and skipped each other on a daily basis; he was always too busy with YouTube to meet up irl. You read the message through hasty eyes...
Jack: Hey! I know it's late but you wanna chat?
You began to type a response, your fingers still sore from gaming.
(Y/n): Hey Jack, sure I don't mind.
Your laptop screen lit up with blue as the familiar sound loop filled your ears. You accepted the call and Jack's face appeared. He smiled warmly at you and waved.
"Hey (y/n)!"

"Hey Jack, surprised your online this late." You yawned.

"Haha, I could say the same thing to you!" His eyes lit up as he chuckled at your weariness. He didn't show one sign of fatigue at all.

"Some late night (y/f/g), played a little more than I thought I did"

Jack looked at you with a sense of seriousness.

"You shouldn't spend so much time in one spot, especially if that's on the floor in front of the TV" You looked right at his beautiful ocean eyes. "Even I take brakes when playing"

"I know, thanks for looking out for me" Jack seemed to blush at your response.

"A...anything for you!" He managed to get out. At this point you were both blushing.

After a short while of random conversations, Jack yawned and collapsed onto his desk, his eyes just visible.

"Jack? You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired. I was trying to contain it but I guess it escaped me." His voice was low and smooth. You could tell he was right next to his mic. He sounded so...sexy. You blushed at the thought, and by the way Jack was eyeing you, it was as if he was reading your mind. He lifted his head, a clear smirk apon his lips. He grabbed his mic and pulled it close to his mouth...

"I see you like it when I speak like this" his low voice whispered into the mic, his thick Irish accent making you crazy. You didn't like it. You LOVED it. You looked away from the screen, blushing an even deeper shade of red.

"W...what are you talking about?"

Jack's smirk grew wider.

"You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about (y/n)"

You turned your gaze to your lap, fiddling with your fingers and crossing your legs.

"Hey,look at me"

You lifted your head and bit your lip, your face a deep crimson. Jack leaned in close to the camera, bringing the mic with him.

"Oh I'm sorry (y/n), am I turning you on?"

You stared at him, trying to hide that fact that...well...he was.

"S...shut up, I'm going to bed"

Jack bursted out in laughter. After some time, he regained control of himself and locked eyes with you, his smirk returning.

"Haha okay then, goodnight sweetie"

You gave him a look and waved goodbye. As you hung up and shut your laptop, you couldn't help but silently scream. You'd never admit it to him, but Jack did turn you on...a lot, even though your awkwardness probably made it clear to him anyway. You made your way to your bed and began to drift to sleep, thinking of Jack and his hell of a voice. He'll pay for tonight, you just didn't know how yet.

A/N
Heyyyyy. Yeah I updated! I don't think many people are reading this book at the moment other than my amazing friends, but I'm hoping that the more I update the more people with stumble across it. Let me know if you liked this chapter! Remember, requests are open so feel free to suggest something!

-E