"They really cremate bodies here?" Half-sack asks in disbelief.

"Yeah, we do." Chibs says trying to scare him as Skeeter turns to greet us.

"Hey, guys, what's going on?" He asks nervously.

"Need a favour Skeeter we need two fresh bodies... Don't worry I'll make it worth your while. I'm sure you owe somebody right?" I say as I throw an envelope containing money at him.

"No, I stopped man I stopped it all. Gamblers anonymous three- three months now." Shit I think in my head as I look to Chibs.

"You're kidding. You don't want the money?" I ask.

"No, but there's something you might be able to get for me." He informs me.

"What's that?" I say a little desperate.

"Emily Duncan." He says a smile appearing on his lips. I looked to Chibs for an explanation.

"She's one of our Friday night whores." Chibs tells me.

"Fine you want to hook up with a crow-eater? I'll make it happen." I assure him.

"Okay then we've got a deal." He replies merrily.

I head back to the clubhouse with the boys and Chibs says he'll come in contact with Emily. I head to my dorm room and sit on the bed and watch TV for about an hour. I refuse to leave the room because I'm not ready to take the chance that I might run into Savannah. I need to think now too if I'm really the best thing for her. Before I can question this anymore there's a knock at my door. I get up and open the door when a hot MILF type blonde speaks to me.

"Hey Jax, Chibs said you were looking for me. I'm Emily."

Savannah POV:

Going to work this morning I was so unsure of what I would say if Jax asked me again. But now waiting for him on eggshells to appear he wasn't coming near me. I knew he was here; he just didn't want to see me unless I've made up my mind. Helping customers all day my mind kept drifting back to him. I wanted to see him so bad. Then I came to the conclusion I made up my mind. I love Jax and I want to try with him no matter the cost or the problems it could cause later. I ask Half-sack to keep an eye on the office as I head into the clubhouse to find Jax. I walk in and all the guys are distracted with crow-eaters. They would be no help so I decide to head to Jax's dorm room. When I arrive just outside the door I hear the sound of a women's laughter. I open the door slightly and peek inside. I see a disturbing sight of Jax ridding some dirty fucken whore. I close the door careful to not make a sound and run outside before any of the other guys can see the liquid falling from my eyes. I head to the office and see Half-sack sitting at the desk. Shit I forgot he was in here. He gets up off the office chair and walks over to me gently touching my shoulder.

"Hey is everything okay?" he asks concerned.

"Yeah... I'm fine I just- I found out some bad news about an old friend of mine." I say not being able to think of anything better on the spot.

"Oh, one in Orange County? I heard that's where you were the last few years." He says carefully choosing his words.

"Yeah a friend from there, you think you could give me a minute?" I ask kindly wanting to be alone.

"Sure, I have shit to do anyway. If you need anything let me know." he tells me before heading out of the door and closing it lightly.

As soon as he leaves I sit on the couch and cry my eyes out for a good ten minutes. Then I get up and head to the bathroom to fix my make-up making sure no one else sees me. When I reach the door I step inside the small white tiled room and lock the door. I look up at myself in the mirror and my blue eyes are red and puffy at the moment with mascara running down my cheeks. I clean myself up and apply make-up to the necessary areas before heading back to the office. When I go back inside Jax is sitting on the paid couch I was just crying on over his stupid ass. Of course now he comes to see me.