"Alright, call me if you need anything." Clay tells her as I follow him into the clubhouse and then the chapel. Better focus on club business right now and not Savannah. All of the guys gather at their usual spots as Clay sounds the gavel to start the meeting.

"We found the off the grid location where we think they have the guns. It's an industrial storage unit just outside of Stockton. We're going tonight and we are going to set torch that place like it's the Fourth of July." He smiles mischievously as Jeff cuts in.

"Ope no one blows that shit better than you so you're in charge of that, the rest of us pack heat in case of any trouble and meet here at ten sharp."

"You got it brother." Opie agrees, as the rest of the guys throw in there approving comments."

"Alright it's settled then." I say.

"Anyone whose late is gunna have their balls chopped off." Clay says before hitting the gavel back down on the table and the guys all disperse.

I walk back into the office fully prepared to approach this conversation with Savannah again. When I enter she is gingerly thanking a customer and telling them to "Have a great day" as they walk passed me. I enter the room and her smile grows weary.

"Hey, that was quick." She says.

"Wanted to be rid of me longer did you?" I say sarcastically.

"No Jax, it's just this conversation it's, I don't know... weird I guess."

"I know it is Sav but we can't just ignore it. We made-out last night and when we did I felt something for you. Like more than a friend kind of shit. Didn't you?" I ask hopeful. She takes a second before finally answering.

"Honestly... ya I did, but Jax we have always been friends and what now you wanna be more? My dad wouldn't be too happy about that, imagine his reaction his VP dating his daughter. It won't blow over well." She says.

"Sav you're an adult, if you feel the same way about me we owe it to ourselves to try. We can get your dad on board if that's what you want. I know it's what I want." I tell her hoping she says it's what she wants too.

"I don't even know what I want. Can you give me a couple days to think about it?" She says looking torn.

"Ya I guess. I have to go let me know when you've made up your mind." I say coldly and walk out the door towards the garage.

"Jax... Jax." I hear her call out to me but I ignore it.

Savannah POV:

After Jax leaves the office I am unable to concentrate. I don't know what to do. I can't believe he actually feels the same way about me. I thought that it's what I wanted but the more I thought about it the more I questioned it. What if we didn't work out? That could pose multiple problems. First if it was his fault my dad would kill him, and so would Jeff. Second it would ruin our almost whole life friendship. Last even if we were to not let it ruin our friendship it would be awkward seeing each other every day and when he comes over for "Family dinners". Then I thought about all the good that would come of it if we were happy. My dad would probably be happy I married a son instead a random goody two shoes. My mom loves Jax so she would just be asking when the grandkids are popping out. Jeff is one of Jax's best friends so I know he would get behind us if my dad has a problem with it. And last I've been in love with him since I was seventeen and we could have an amazing relationship. I have no idea what the fuck I am going to do.

- The day goes by quickly and before I know it its 9:30 and I'm getting ready for bed. I lie down and keep thinking about what I am going to do before I fall asleep.