"Okay I'm going to bring him a coffee and head to the office. Mom's not coming in today so if you need me I'll be in there." I say quickly trying to escape before Jax re-appears.

"Okay darlin." Bobby responds.

I head out into the garage to hear Jeff on the phone arguing with someone. He sees me and looks panicked before he speaks into the phone again.

"I have to go I'll call you back later." He says and then hangs up. I hear the voice in the phone get louder as the person on the other end speaks. Though I couldn't make out what they were saying it sounded like a girl.

"Hey I brought you a coffee."

"Thanks Savvy." He replies shortly.

"Who was that?" I ask unable to stop my curiosity.

"None of your business Savannah, god you're just like mom! Can't I have some fucken privacy?" he says frustrated and annoyed.

"I was just asking... and you must have something to hide because you're getting pretty annoyed with a simple question." I say to him raising an eyebrow.

"Fine you wanna know?" I nod my head while he takes a sip of his coffee. "It was this girl I've been sort a seeing. But you can't fucken tell mom, she gets way to protective over this shit." My mouth falls open why is he hiding her?

"I won't I swear. Who is she? And why doesn't anyone know about her?" I ask practically at once.

"Her names Noelle, she lives in Lodi and her dad is a cop. When I was on a run I kind of broke her dads nose trying to get away after we got into a bar fight, short story he remembers me. She hasn't told them about me and I doubt mom will like her. Especially because of her dad, who knows all the shit mom would start."

"Wow, how long have you been seeing her?"

"A few months."

"Do you actually like her?" I hate to ask but I know I have to. He looks disappointed in my question as he answers.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you guys, because I know you don't think I'm capable of not being a douche bag. To answer your question ya I actually like her, which is why I'm not bringing her around so you retards could scare her off." He says very flustered before walking away and throwing his coffee in the trash.

Feeling guilty I think of a way to make it up to him as I walk into the office. As I open the door Jax is sitting on the old plaid couch waiting for me I assume. Guess seeing him was inevitable. Here goes nothing.

Jax POV:
I was sitting on the rooftop when I saw her car pull in. I went back down to the clubhouse and snuck into the office before she could see me. It would be better if we had this conversation alone. I sit down on the couch until I hear the door open. This is really happening.

"Hey, I was waiting for you." I nervously blab out and smile.

"Ya I see that, what's up?" she replies as if nothing happened last night. What's up is she serious? How can she not know what I would want to talk to her about?

"You know exactly what's up, and we need to talk about it Sav." I reply bitterly at her lack of excitement.

"Listen what happen last night it-." Right before she finishes Clay slams the door open.

"Hey Savvy, Jax I need you in the clubhouse." He tells me.

"Ya I'll be there soon I just need to talk to Savvy." I reply.

"Alright, make it quick church in five minutes." He warns before Savannah cuts in.

"It's fine dad we can talk later." She turns to me and then sits down at her desk waiting for us to leave.