u

don't let them see
what goes down in the kitchen

;

december 2016

knock knock

jennie woke up, irritated as she hears the continuous knocks outside their dorm.

after sipping on a bottle of soju, she stumbled in the hallways until she finally reaches the door. gripping the cold metal, she twisted it and was greeted by the sight of one of their body guards, whom jisoo is fucking behind her back.

"yes?" she asks, looking at him up and down.

wow. the nerve of him to come here, she thought.

"miss, one of the fans outside asked me to give this to miss jisoo." he showed her a small box with a black ribbon tied around it.

"are you sure that's from a fan?" jennie asked. "i don't see anyone around here."

the bodyguard gulped. "yes, miss."

jennie unconsciously grinned. "oh well, get inside please. the girls are still doing their christmas shopping but they'll be back in a few minutes." it was half true though, because the girls just went out ten minutes before he arrived and will be back in about two hours.

she saw the bodyguard smile but it disappeared when he saw her looking. "you can sit down. would you like a drink?"

"no, miss." the bodyguard gave her a kind smile and he sat down on the chair with his back facing the hallway to the kitchen.

he seems nice. she thought but shook her head. no, jennie. get a grip. he stole jisoo away from you.

"okay, i'll be in the kitchen if you're feeling thirsty." she smiled at him and goes back to her lair.

as soon as she entered the kitchen, she wanted to scream out of happiness. she finally got the bodyguard alone, without jisoo around. she can now do her plan.

after getting one of the sharpest knives in the cupboard, she traced the tip with her finger and smiled in satisfaction.

call her mad, but she knows that already.

slowly walking to the living room, she saw the bodyguard still sitting down with his hands on the gift. she almost wanted to laugh at his stupidity.

she gripped the knife tightly as she stood behind the chair he's sitting on and raised it above her head.

this is what you get for stealing her away from me.

after stuffing the bodyguard's body in their unused freezer, she threw in the knife that she used and washed her hands.

jennie smiled as the blood dripped from her hand.

revenge has never tasted so good.

a/n: jenjen isn't a killer y'all but she can kill us with her TALENT