Burgundy

FRIDAY

The moment Piper opened her locker she smiled upon seeing the dark colored rose. Burgundy happened to also be one of her favorite colors. Piper seemed to like every color.

It was ten thirty seven in the morning and the girl decided she couldn't wait until the end of the day at two fifteen to read the letter and smell the new rose. So she decided to come to her locker during lunch and read it.

She has yet to tell her best friend Kaia about her current situation, she wanted to keep it a secret until she actually met the person delivering her these sweet letters and pretty roses.

All she had told her best friend and other friends was that she had to make up a test in one of her classes. She felt bad for lying, but she didn't want to tell them just yet.

She ripped open the envelope and took out the letter. She looked forward to reading these everyday.

Piper Grace,

Hi gorgeous, I hope you have had a wonderful day so far. I hope you got plenty of sleep last night and woke up happy. I sure did, because the thought of you was in my mind the second I woke up.

One more week until I tell you who I am. Theres a big chance that you're curious as to who I am, but you could also not give two shits. I hope you think the first one.

While you're most likely excited I am scared out of my mind. My nerves are getting the best of me, pray I don't back out of this. I really don't want to but I'm scared of what will happen. I'm hoping you'll like me.

Today's rose is Burgundy. Burgundy roses stand for unconscious beauty. In my opinion unconscious beauty stands for someone having the ability to be beautiful without trying at all. They're effortlessly beautiful.

You're effortlessly beautiful.

Everyday you take my breath away, when I see you around school the air quite literally gets knocked out of me. My legs turn to jelly and I sometimes have to grab onto something to keep myself from falling over. Your beauty shocks me. You don't even have to try.

Whether you try to look nice or not, you always end up looking beautiful. No makeup, minimal makeup, or a lot, you look stunning. It's your attitude and natural beauty. Your attitude is always so positive and upbeat. There has never been one time where I have looked at you and not seen bright smile painted on your face.

You bring positive and happy vibes to everyone. Simply by walking past someone and shooting them one of your gorgeous smiles can lift up their mood. That happened to me once, I can't remember the exact reason why I was in a bad mood but you walked past me and shot me a pretty smile. I felt better after that, so thank you.

No matter what you do you always end up looking flawless. I don't know how someone can be so beautiful. You are perfect, it doesn't matter what you are doing you look perfect.

Whether it's smiling, talking, sneezing, anything; you look amazing. You are hands down the most gorgeous person to ever exist. You outshine everyone. No one can compare to you. Ethereal, you are ethereal Piper Grace.

Your heart is made of pure gold, you care for everyone and everything. You're sweet and angelic and soft and pure. You are everything.

I have said this before and I'll say it again. Don't let anyone take advantage of your kindness. Many people like to do awful things to people with hearts of gold, so make sure you're on the look out for fakes.

Keep your eyes peeled. There are a lot of fake people out there. I'm sure you have encountered plenty and don't want to meet anymore.

Running out of room and things to say, but once I'll again, I'll see you soon my love.