Niall cheats on you the day of your wedding

Regular POV

Today was your big day! The day you'll finally tie the knot with Niall.
The day the 4 years of a faithful relationship make it all worth while.

You begin to think how amazing the 2 littles words you'll say, will change your life forever.
As dramatic and cliche as that sounded, it was true.

Louise is deciding on what kind of eye makeup she should do on you while you're sitting down on the makeover chair with lux sitting on your lap.

"Hmmmmm how about a sexy but soft brown smokey eye?"
She asked, looking at you in the mirror.

"Sounds wonderful"
you said, agreeing to her foreign terms.

You weren't exactly a fanatic when it came to makeup nor did you even wore any at all.
That's one of the many things Niall loved about you.
You were a very simple girl.
You looked amazing, just the way you are.

Louise began adding 2-3 little pumps of the liquid foundation in the stylus and turned on the machine.

"close your eyes, sweetheart",

Louise said.

You did as what you were told and with that, She then began airbrushing your entire face with foundation.

After that, she contoured and highlighted your face.

She then applied taupe eyeshadow to your whole entire lid and dark chocolate brown to your crease, with a slightly light brown to your outer v line.

She then began to blend everything evenly and thinly lined your eyes with black liquid eyeliner and then applied fake eyelashes and mascara.

Lastly, she used a pale pink nude lipstick with a pink lipgloss.

"You can open your eyes now ,love"

Louise said, admiring her work. You slowly began opening your eyes.

When they were fully opened, you couldn't believe it was you!
As Mentioned, you didn't wear any makeup at all.You poked the mirror, just to make sure.

"Love, it's still you."

Louise chuckled.

"Now, let's do your hair. Hmmm what should we do? Maybe a waterfall half up half down updo braid with wavy hair?"
Louis asked,reassuring her suggestion. You just nodded and smiled.

That's right! You all guessed it, you weren't a big fan of doing your hair either.
The only hair terms you ever knew were either buns or ponytails.

"AHHHH IT HURTS!"
You squealed.

The curling iron burnt your neck.

"Sorry Honey, if you didn't move your head so much, it wouldn't burn you"

said Louise.

"Mummy is a meanie"
you said with a fake frowny face to lux as she giggled.

2hours and burns from the curling iron later, Louise was done with your hair.

"Absolutely stunning!"

said Louise.

You got up from your chair and changed into your dress and heels.
It was a strapless sweet heart dress with jeweled embroidery swirls in the bottom with a big white bow in the back.

You've always dreamed of being a Princess when you were little, now you finally looked and felt like one.

You looked one last time in the mirror, admiring your look and walked outside to the limo.

It took exactly 56 minutes to get from Dublin to Mullingar.

As you sat down inside the limo, you noticed your 2 best friends,
Eleanor and Perrie, already in the limo.

They looked absolutely gorgeous with their strapless mint green strapless bridesmaid dresses with a white belt/sash on the waist.

"Wow Y/n"

said Eleanor in awe.

"you sure do look like a princess. Meanwhile, me and Eleanor look like 2 slices of key lime pie"

said Perrie.

"I'm serious, It looks like St. Patrick threw up on me or something! "

You couldn't help but giggle.

"Aww thanks lovies. And you know how niall is with his Irish pride. Just the luck of the Irish."

You said, giggling some more.

"why couldn't we wear red instead or something ? It's sexy and alluring!"

Asked perrie while Eleanor bursted out laughing.

Thoroughout the whole ride, Perrie kept complaining.

"All I'm saying is that me and El look better in red."

You finally arrived at St.Paul church and everyone was already there.

As you walked in the church, everything felt whimsical and in slow motion. Every step taken, became slower and lighter.

"álainn! *beautiful in Gaelic* stunning in every way"

said Maura in tears, giving you a hug.

"Thank you Maura"

you hugged back and rehearsed your vows.

20 more minutes and you'd finally become a Horan.