Untitled Part 10

Just one small thing before we start this chapter off. Please, for the sake of me, pretend that everyone here is the same age. Hazel is seventeen. Percy is seventeen. Frank is seventeen. That's really all I'm asking for right now. Thanks.

Percy should have known that when he told Hazel about his dream that this would be the result. The shapeshifter and the witch, as they'd come to calling themselves, now stood in front of Percy with expectant looks on their faces.

"Perseus Jackson," Hazel said while glaring at the boy through the iris message. "Frank and I are coming to that school with you, no matter what you say against it. Not that there is something that you could say. You already know that Hecate blessed me and now I'm a fully realized witch and Frank here has been a shapeshifter since forever. So we're coming and that's the end of it."

Hazel's eyes glow, literally, and suddenly Percy could see exactly what she's talking about. He can see the magic that flows through her veins and underneath her skin. The three of them are silent. Not a single sound can be heard throughout the room except for the water droplets falling from the faucet in the kitchen.

"Fine," Percy says after a while. "But just in case this doesn't work out don't say I didn't warn you."

Both Hazel and Frank nod with big smiles on their faces. 

"Good. We'll be there in a few."

Before the son of Poseidon could say anything else, Hazel slashed a hand through the iris message. Percy let out a sigh and waited for the inevitable. In the corner of the room, the shadows fluctuated and soon enough, Hazel and Frank came stumbling out of it. Percy vaguely remembered her telling him something about Nico teaching her something about how to control the shadows side of her powers.  If you added that with the blessing of Hecate the girl received and her natural necromancy skills,  Hazels' s powers had come around full circle. Frank was as big and as gentle as always. The son of Poseidon didn't let that fool him, though. He knew that Frank could be scary when he needed to be. Percy had seen that personally.

The couple greeted him as they sat down on the couch.

"So when are we going to school?" Hazel asked with a confident smile. I quickly explained to them that I was actually only home for the weekend. They shared a look.

"Okay then, we'll stay here with you for the weekend and then go to school with you on Monday You can introduce us to all of your new friends and find a way for us to go there too.".

Percy could only nod. Things like that were always easier said than done. Still, though, Percy knew that Hazle and Frank would want to try anything to make sure he was safe and he wasn't quite sure if that was a good thing. 

This is a really short update and I'm sorry for that. Right now I'm just trying to figure out where this story is heading because, in the beginning, i didn't really have any idea. I'll make sure to keep you guys updated on what I come up with but for right now I really don't know. I hope you all enjoy the chapter.