I Am Become Death

Start from the beginning

"Bellamy!" Derek ran down the ladder out of breath.

"What is it Derek?"

"Murphy. He's back."

"Son of a bitch." I muttered following Derek up the ladder.

"Where is he?" Bellamy shouted climbing up after me.

Everyone parted allowing us to walk towards Murphy. He was cowering in a corner. His whole body was bloody and bruised. I would feel bad for him...if he wasn't such a dick.

"Everyone but Conner and Derek out. Now!" Everyone quickly climbed down the ladder leaving the rest of us with Murphy.

"He claims he was with the grounders." Derek said.

"We caught him trying to sneak back into camp." Conner added.

"I wasn't sneaking." Murphy's voice was barely audible. "I was running from the grounders."

Bellamy scoffed, clearly not believing him. "Did anyone see any grounders?" Conner and Derek shook their head. "Well, in that case.." Bellamy held his gun up and pointed it at Murphy.

"Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?" Finn pushed his gun down and stood in front of Murphy.

"We were clear what would happen if he and back."

"No! If he was with the grounders then he knows things the can help us."

"Help us? We hanged him. We banished him, and now we're gonna kill him. Get the hell out of my way."

"No. Finn is right." Clark walked towards Murphy. I followed soon after.

"Like hell he is. Clark, think of Charlotte."

"I am thinking about her, but what happened to Charlotte was as much our fault as his. He's not lying. His fingernails were torn off. They tortured him."

I grabbed his hand and looked at it. "She's right." I turned to Bellamy and Finn.

"You and the grounders should compare notes." Finn joked.

Bellamy rolled his eyes. "The grounders know we're at war. What did you tell them about us?"

"Everything."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Sam! You need to get to the drop ship."

I turned to Finn. "Why? What's going on?"

"Biological Warfare."

I didn't ask any more questions. Instead I followed him into the drop ship.

Once I got there Octavia was down being examined. Bellamy stood with her.

"Clark." Finn got her attention. She walked towards me putting a cloth over her face. I opened my mouth allowing her to examine my throat.

"You don't have any of the sighs either."

"What does it mean?" Bellamy asked with concern.

"I don't know, but you two shouldn't be in here. You could get infected."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Bellamy." I motioned for him to follow me. We walked towards the entrance of the drop ship. "You should go. I'm gonna stay here and help."

"No way. You could get sick from being here."

"I already touched Murphy and so far nothing is happening. I'll be fine...and if I do get sick, you'll be the first one to know. Okay Charming?"