Chapter 2

Cameron's POV

Matt, Nash, Shawn and I were all sitting on the couch just watching tv. Us boys live in our own 3 story house and the rest of the magcon boys live in their own house down the street. Nash had been flipping through all the channels on tv for atleast the last 5 minutes but he finally stopped at a channel that had a commercial. It showed all these really sad kids that looked broken down and tired, some crying. it just shattered my heart. It was an infomercial about an orphanage that wasn't that far away from us.
"That's so sad" Nash said looking suddenly depressed. That totally ruined our mood.
"Guys, what if we did that?" I said.
"Adopt a kid?" Matt questioned me.
"Ya"
"Cam, you know how much responsibility it takes to take care of a child?" he asked me.
"Ok but I can't sit here knowing that there could be a child that cries everyday hoping for a family in that orphanage and we could change that"
"Ok if we decide to adopt a child from the orphanage we all have to agree that we're okay with it and we also all have to promise to take care of the child with all our hearts" Matt gave in.
"I promise" I said
3 more "I promise" came from Matt, Shawn and Nash.
"Ok let's go then right now" I jumped up and ran to get the car keys. all the boys ran to get in the car. I know that this would change our lives forever but we would also be changing a child's life forever.