Finding Out Who She Is

READ BEFORE YOU WATCH VIDEO...

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while but I promise to update more often.

And the video I hope you are gonna watch is my new book. It is a Comedy Novel called Tomboy It. Hope you like it.

Jace was sitting on a spinning chair swirling around as I threw popcorn in his mouth when he turned to me.

Alex was sitting on a chair in front of a desk looking through papers.

"What do you thinks she is doing" asked jace while he picked up a rubber basketball throwing it in the air.

I took a handful of popcorn and ate as I turned to her. "Mhmm something boring".

I picked up a popcorn and through it at her head. She turned to me.

"May I help you" she asked. "Oh god old people work voice" I said in annoyance.

She laughed and took the popcorn I threw at her and ate it. "You're cool I like you" she said getting back to her work.

I smiled and went back to eating. Soon cameron came in rubbing his eyes.

He went towards a mini frige and took out a water bottle.

I looked at him he looked like well..............shit. "Hey what is wrong with you" I asked.

He opened is water bottle. "I didn't get any sleep I kept hearing noises".

My eyes widened no no he couldn't have oh no he did. "It sounded like mo....." he didn't get to finish because a ball went straight smack in his face he fell backwards.

I slowly turned to jace he leaned forward looking at Cameron "whoops my bad" he said leaning back in his chair.

Alex sat up from her chair. She clapped her hands and spoke. "Ok people we have a very important thing to Jace, Charlotte follow me".

We got up and followed her out the door till she stopped. "Cameron stop groaning and get into gear we have stuff to do".

"But my head hit the fridge". She shrugged and walked off again. She guided us to a room that had electronics everywhere.

She motioned for us to sit down. She walked towards a big screen and picked up a remote.

She clicked it and the screen came to life. A picture of Jace and me walking in my house when I had to get my stuff shown.

I must've freaked out because I yelped and fell backwards. Jace helped me up.

I fixed my shirt and cleared my throat. "How did you get this picture" I asked.

She turned to me. "I didn't take this photo of you guys this was taken by the Lost Ones they are some kind of mafai if you asked me "she said while crossing her arms.

I turned to Jace to see he had a I don't know what you just said face. He raised his hand as I face palmed myself. I looked up to see Alex raising her brow.

"Uhh yes Jace" she said sitting on a black desk. "Who or what are the Lost Ones.

Alex grabbed the remote again and switched to another picture. I squinted my eyes. I noticed those two there from the party............ those pieces of fucking shit.

I glared at the screen. "These are two of the many Lost Ones Isabella and Sean" Alex said. Jace nodded. "What do they want with us" I asked.

She stood up and showed another picture. A girl with long brown hair and eyes was staring may I say meanly at the camera.

My eyes then widened that is the picture of that girl I seen in Jace's drawer.

"H-how did you get this photo" asked Jace. "You regonize her huh" asked Alex.

"She is the leader of the Lost Ones this is the reason we need you guys you all have an connection to these people".

"But I don't know none of these pack of fucks" I said. "Your mother does" she said showing my mom hand a bag to this Isabella girl.

"Your mom has been using your name to sell drugs weapons etc..... she was recently murdered they think you were in it with her selling them beat the hell up shit they want you dead" Alex said examining my moms face.

I didn't have anything to say I sat their silently. "What does any of this have to do with Jace" I asked.

"She want wants Jace". Jace was quiet. Alex turned of the screen.

"You have to train unless to go out their and do this for us it will take a couple months but you guys seem like fast learners" Alex said.

Jace got up and pushed his chair on the floor in anger. I sat up and watched as he walked away.

I went after him as he walked into our room. I lightly closed the door. I watched as he sat on the bed with his head in his hands.

I sat by him. "Jace" I whispered. "How dare she how dare she dare try to comeback" he mumbled in his hands. He looked up at me and I seen him crying. "Ri she was my everything I knew the trouble she was in" he choked I kept quit knowing he needed to say this.

"She was gonna kill me just so she can prove her damn self to the Fucking Lost Ones!". "Now she is leader Fuck That I Dont Want To Fucking See Her".

I hugged him as he cried. "Who was she" I asked.

He looked at me. "My Godam sister".

Sorry guys that i havent been updating I jus had some serious things going on buuuut I will post anther chapter soon.