Spirit Werewolf Witches

This is a story I have been working on for a while and it sounds really good!

Song of moment: Brick by boring Brick amv Black Rock Shooter

This is a picture of Alexandra Rush----------------------------------------------->

Have you ever felt different from everyone else including your friend? That you grasp a concept of the world that's so broader and wider than they could ever imagined? Welcome to my world where fightting, music and drawing is mandatory to express your feelings not words.

My name is Alexandra Arianna Rush, I'm your average sixteen year old, an incredibly weird teenager. Let's just say that I am so crazy that my friends kind of distance themselves from me. I am what you call a werewolf witch walker. I can summon ghosts and has incredible powers. Except for one side effect, I have become more insane with dealing with spirit darkness in my normal life. Spirit darkness is powerful with pain and frustration which is reflected onto me with everyone I know. I take the darkness away from my friends and take it to my soul which I can use as for my powers.

In result, I become a skitz-a-frantic depressed crazy teenager. Since the darkness has become more connected to this world, I have not choice but to give some darkness to my bond mate Annabel. Annabel is my sister in many ways and an enemy in others. We are both bound to each other since birth, communicating with each other in their minds and look through each other's eyes. But Annabel has a power that is considered too dangerous for both bond mates to wield. It is called Dream Walker. Dream Walker is a darkness power that can give the person a walk through everyone dreams. But since spirit darkness is too dangerous to control, this can give away your location to your enemy.

But we have bigger problems than spirit darkness, we are also on the run from our father's pack. Our mother was a witch and our father was a werewolf, so we are considered to dangerous to live in their world. Our father disowned us at a young age and has kept us secret from his own pack for years too. But they found out about our mother and us being witch werewolves when she attacked his pack in order to protect her children, us. She died that day and gave us these rules, so we have been on the run ever since. No-one said life was easy!

My name is Alexandra Rush, daughter to Beta of the Moonlight pack. My sister is Annabel Rush, a witch werewolf like me as we are on the run from our father and his pack. This is our story.