Chapter 13 | Quidditch World Cup & Bullshit

__________________

"He's taking you to the Quidditch World Cup?" Ginny asks, astounded at my announcement. She leans against my door frame and watches as I pack my bag of my things needed for this long, three day weekend.

The festivities and the World Cup game, as well as other activities takes place over the course of three days. Draco had announced, that we would be staying down there the entire time.

"Yes"I spit back, as I continue packing my things.

"Why would he do that?"she asks, clearly confused but with a sense of hidden humor in her voice.

"I don't know Ginny, he wanted to." "Is that a problem?"

"No! It's just. . .strange."she hums on, squinting her blue eyes at me and raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"What's strange?"I huff back, and look up from my packing to look at her. But she says nothing, and continues to stair at me a few moments more.

"Your different. . ."oh shit. "I can't quite put my finger on it."she confesses, cocking her head tit he side, eyeing me from top to bottom.

"Of you say so. . ."I brush off, returning to my packing.

"Your fucking him aren't you?" She announces in a statement, more than a question.

"Ginny Weasley! I am appalled-"

"You lost your virginity and your fucking the ferret."she interrupts me. Damn you Ginny Weasley. I let out a breath and try and look anywhere but at her, as I struggle I find my next words.

"I- I, don't know-"

"Don't lie to me Hermione Granger, you know you can't. I can see right threw that bloody shit."she barks at me, I roll my eyes and sigh in response.

"I didn't actually say anything-"

"You didn't deny it either" she bites back. Can't I finish at least one sentence? However, shes got me there. Damn it.

"Ginny you are so fucking nosey."I spit back at her, shaking my head and with slight anger I finish packing my things.

"I'm your best friend, it's my job."she smiles back at me.

"True, but you get some twisted, sick pleasure out of it." I announce, standing up and facing her with my things in my hand.

"I know. . ." She smirks. I miss my own smirker. "And now that your not dating my git of a brother, it even more fun. I didn't wanna hear about my brother and you. But now that your dating the hot stud of a Slytherin Prince, Draco Malfoy. Aka The Ferret. I get to enjoy it." She cheers. Yeah too much.

"You need some help." I tell her, slipping on a pair of black flats and with my things I walk past her and out the door.

With her trailing not far behind me, I make my way to the living room to apparate.

"Maybe we'll see you there. . ."she confesses with mischief laced in her voice.

"What do you mean?" I respond, turning to face her.

"I mean. . .that Harry is taking me as well. Maybe we'll see each other there!"oh Merlin I sure as fuck hope not.

"I doubt it. . .Draco's got this whole plan-"