Cooking or nahh? Chapter 7

Roc's Pov

So me and Y/n are at my house Chillen watching Kevin Hart let me explain I love this movie sooo much it's hella funny. I also love the way my love laughs it's adorable she snorts a little which makes me giggle.

My mind played back to what Happened in Lauguage arts today. I swear that bitch is really luck I didn't hit her I swear to god. She came on to me like I don't love someone else. She is pretty but Y/N is beautiful and unique and any bastard to fuck with her heart is truly a jackass.

And my mind also thinks back to what happened on our first date😍 shit was fucking perfect I couldn't think straight. I'm glade she said yes to my Question. I love her I swear I do even though it's only been a day.

I drifted away from my presents and into my thoughts.

Until I came back to reality...

Y/n: Chresssss I'm Hungryyy

Chres: what do you want love?

Y/n: Can we make something ?

Chres: like what...

That's when she pulled me by my hand into the kitchen. I sat on the island in the middle of my huge kitchen while she went through my cabinets looking for something we can make.she finally pulled out A box of fettuccine noodles. I'm not that good at cooking sso I was gonna need some help.

Y/n POV

Fettuccine what by far my best dish to make. My mother taught me every thing I need to know to please my man. And one of those things are through his taste buds😉. I filled the pan with hot water then washed my hands. I let the noodles boil while I make the cheesy sause. I told Chresanto to get me the ingredient. I told him to mix them all in while I strained the noodles. Once I was done I glance at my love he was flawless. I got behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed behind his ear down his neck to his cheek then finally pecking his sweet plump lips😚. He quickly formed a huge koolaid smile on he's face showing his perfect teeth.

Roc: don't get yourself fucked up...

You: ohh roc shut up like you really gon do-...

That's when he did something he quickly turned the stove off picked my up and slammed me down on the island counter. Only The Lord knows how Chresanto makes me feel like this.

Roc: I warned you Love!..

You: you aint gonna do shit.

Roc: hmm don't get it twisted your in my thrown so you do as I say..

You: no I don't want to you aren't my mother.

That's when roc lost it he ripped your cloths off and carried you to his room. He handed cuffed you to his queen sized bed. He got off the bed and went into his closet and pulled out a brief case. You struggled to set free but there was no hope. You were trapped.

Pt. Cum in' soon 😉💦