chapter 6

Roc: so what do you want to eat bae?

you: Umm ...I dont know

Roc: Do you want to go out and eat somethimg

You: YESSS!!!!!

- roc took you and him in his car. While you two were riding to Subway your favorite song came on + Won't Stop by Sevyn Streeter and Chris Brown + you turn it up and start to sing along to the lyrics .. *The way you pullin' up in your jeep bumpin' all in your beat .. Jays on w/ your shades on just to bring me something to eat .. you the man runnin' these streets but when it comes to my heart it dont mean a think noooo!* you sing those lyrics in perfect melody you can tell by the coolaid smile on Chres's face.

- to your surprise roc knew this song too because he started to sing Chris Brown's Part. *Baby hop in my ride its hot as hell outsind got the top down w/ the doors close got my hand up on your thigh you and Chres sang in harmony to the last line in te first verse..

you& chres; drive slowww , take your time ..

you: every little thing you do got me feeling some of way..

Chres: when you give me that thunder you make my thunder rain

You&Chres: ohh ohh ohh ohh ohh ohhh ohhh x2

^ you felt something warm rub up your leg ^ ha

we where at Subway and you got you usaual and so did Chres. You guise got back during study hall you guise talk about what yall wew gonna do afterschool at his place.

the study hall bell rings and you and chres split off into your 6th peroid class you had Geography and he had Language Arts. That bothered you a bit because Estaci was also in that class aka. the popular hoe in the school who is after Chresanto. you knew chres wouldnt do anything he regrets and hurt our relationship .. I hope....