I See Stars Lyrics

I See Stars is an American electronicore band that formed in 2006 from Warren, Michigan. Their debut album 3-D, featured a guest appearance from Bizzy Bone of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony. Their album peaked at No. 176 on the billboard 200. Their second album, The End Of The World Party, was released on February 22, 2011. The bands third studio album, Digital Renegade, was released on March 13, 2012. Digital Renegade demonstrates a stylistic change, featuring a more aggressive musical style than their prior albums. The band also appeared on a track called "Beauty And The Beast" by Dubstep artist BARE. The bands fourth studio album, New Demons was released October 22, 2013. New Demons is a step up from Digital Renegade, featuring elements of electronic dance music (commonly referred to as EDM) while achieving an even further style than Digital Renegade. The band defines their style as "EHM" , or "electronic hardcore music". Apart from the brief departure of vocalist/keyboardist Zach Johnson, the band has maintained the same line-up from their inception up until 2015, when co-founding member Jimmy Gregerson officially announced his departure from the band.

On January 29, 2015, I See Stars released the first of 8 remixed songs. The full album is set to be released March 2015, titled New Demons (Remixes).

Green Light Go! (2006 - 2008)

In an interview with BTV, featuring band member Devin Oliver and Brent Allen, Oliver stated "Me, Brent, the drummers my brother, and the bass player Jeff, we all lived on the block from each other since we were kids, [in] elementary school." In the same interview it also stated that there is no specific reason for the bands name, I See Stars, other than the fact they needed a title and "Someone brought it to the table". The band was officially formed in 2006.

The group released its debut EP, Green Lights Go! in 2007 and several demos, including a self-titled EP, before signing with Sumerian Records in 2008.

3-D, Johnson's departure and Moore's arrival (2008 - 2009)

I See Stars recorded their debut album, 3-D, in 2008 at Chango Gridlock Studios in Orlando, Florida with producer Cameron Mizell. The album featured Zach Johnson as the screamer and keyboardist. Johnson was never featured in any music videos with the band that they had released supporting "3-D". Johnson left the band soon after the album's release on April 14, 2009. The band then gained Chris Moore, formerly of We Came As Romans and a merch salesman for the group, to join as the new screamer and keyboardist. Moore made appearances in all the music videos released for 3-D.

In August 2008, I See Stars embarked on the second annual "Arety Foundation Across The Nation" tour, headlined by Emarosa with supporters Our Last Night, In Fear and Faith, Burden of a Day and Broadway. In late 2009, I See Stars finished touring with Attack Attack!, Breath Corolina, Asking Alerxandria and Bury Tomorrow for the third annual Arety Foundation Accross the Nation tour.

Moore's departure, Johnsons return and The End Of The World Party (2010)

On June 14, 2010, the bands keyboardist/screamer Chris Moore announced his departure from the band, citing "artistic differences". Former I See Stars member Zach Johnson re-joined the band and joined them on Warped Tour 2010.

The group entered the studio in March 2010 to begin writing and recording their sophomore studio album called The End Of The World Party with Sumerian Records and 3-D producer Cameron Mizell. Almost immediately after finishing the album, the band played Vans Warped Tour from June 24 to July 18, 2010. The band has also been confirmed for Soundwave 2011 in Australia.

The band released a preview of their second album's title track, "The End Of The World Party", on November 4, 2010 to Sumerian Records YouTube page. They played the song at various live shows in 2010 before the album's release. The full version of the title track was released to iTunes on December 7, 2010.