Sacrifices

As Dean lay motionless on the cold floor Sam stared at his brother's pallid corpse, a bluish tinge on his slightly parted lips, chest unmoving by the lack of respiration.  Castiel rocked Dean's hand back and forth with a steady back and forth movement, muffled sobs escape his chapped lips now and then as tears of grief for losing the one he loves fall down his cheeks, slowly tilting down his head to kiss the lips that once teased him about everything. Sam couldn’t bear to look at his diseased brother without losing it, not wanting to scare Cas any longer, he took off towards the crossroads where Crowley awaited him already as if mind reading was a specialty to him. “So little brother Winchester wants yet another life saved, enlighten me in the idiotic events that occurred for Dean to lose his life yet again, my Dean has lost five of nine lives already, what a Cat he is,” Crowley grinned as if he had just won with a very good comeback, Sam just sneered at Crowley with impatience of having to wait with this stone hearted moron while his brother gathered maggots on a very unclean surface. Crowley sighed loathing Sam’s lack of humor “What do you have in return for a very sinful soul,” Sam rubbed his aching temples as he thought of what he could hand to Crowley in return for his only brother’s soul “I’ll work for you in return for my brother’s life,” Sam was pleased with this deal until Crowley ruined his moment of gloating with yet another twist, “So you’ll be my bitch in order to save your brother, how sweet but you, of all people should know that this doesn’t work without the tiny lettering in the contract, you’ll work with me for two whole years,” Crowley glowered at the youngest Winchester, a daring glint in his eyes. Finally Sam murmured in agreement, Crowley had a shocked look on his face but it slowly ceased and with a snap he was in Crowley’s shit hole A.K.A. his man cave.

-LATER WITH CASTIEL AND DEAN-

   Cas rhythmically rocked back and forth when Dean unexpectedly jerked forward, gasping for air which he lacked.  While looking for Sam, Cas looked puzzled but soon came to realization when understanding flashed through his eyes. His love was alive but seeing as Sam did something Dean would unapprove of him, he didn’t want to tell Deany (as he called him lovingly)that his brother gave himself up in order for Dean to live again, but then again if he did not tell Dean he would feel betrayed by his own other half making it even more difficult for their relationship to advance. Cas sighed the decisions he would have to make were going to rip Dean apart either way he just couldn’t betray his love. Cas knew that Dean would ask for Sam soon and that was when he would tell him, sure was he was sure of it.