Prologue

A guy was running in a hurry to hide somewhere away from the Cops who were following him...Why..?? Ohh he had just gate crashed his Enemy's Bachelor Party and after a heated argument with his best friend the guy had taken a champagne bottle and smashed it on him...?

But what the guy didn't knew that his enemy very well knew that the Guy will definitely try to ruin his Bachelor Party and already invited the Cops..who were now currently following him...

The guy looked for a place to hideout...It was good his face was hidden with a large beanie cap so his face was not visible but still his persona was very well known and so The cops were hell bent to arrest him...

Finally he saw a Cafe shop which was open.. He breathed a sigh of relief and dashed inside and hid behind the billing counter... Just then the Cops came in and started searching for him...
But were interupted by a female voice who barged inside after them...a Lots of files in her hands...

"Algo mal Policías .. ?? Por qué estás aquí..??" (Something Wrong Cops..?? Why are you here..??)

"Lo sentimos por estafar a esta señorita, pero estamos aquí para buscar a un tipo y tenemos que arrestarlo"(We are sorry for barging like this Miss but we are here to search for a guy and we need to arrest him)

"Siento oír a ese señor, pero no hay nadie aquí ... Así plzz respetar mi privacidad y ..."(I'm sorry to hear that Sir but there's noone here..So plzz respect my privacy and...)

"Claro señorita ... Lo sentimos por molestar .. !!"(Sure Miss...We are sorry for disturbing..!!!)

The Girl nodded and The Cops left... She calmly walked to the counter and she exclaimed trying to sound as calmly as she could.."

Se fueron ... puedes salir señor ...(They left..you can come out Mr..) The guy came out and was about to thank her for helping him..but stopped as a realization hit him...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So join us in the journey of our Known Stangers ki Unknown Love story

Prologue written by natureloverr_95

Hello guys.. This is the prologue of the story..

And this is the collaboration work of our lovely sandhir writers
natureloverr_95, Sandhir14499, paramian_, Bhavya_sandhir, 5trishlasingh and and ofcourse my hand is also there..😋

And thanks for giving this story a try.. I hope we won't disappoint you.. <fingers crossed>