Ch 27 - Drinking Tea

Admin - Apologies for not getting to Chapter 27 in a bit. Had to take notes and revive another story along with some personal things. But all is well and I'm here.

As always Lemon Warning will be posted in advance.

~~~~~

Mizore turned over on top of you and grabbed your right hand. She put it on top of her left bosom.

"These will feed our children one day. Don't think you have much time until you have a share."

"Mizore we got plenty of time."

"If you say so."

"Why can't you ever wait honey?"

"I don't want to. I'm just forward."

"That I knew. But why?"

"Just my thing I guess."

"You're not going to rape me are you?"

"I told you I'd forbid it. I won't freeze you to do that. I promised you."

"So your people freeze men and make sure their seed is inside them?"

"Yeah. Unfortunately. They call it the traditional position."

"That's scary shit for a guy. Or suckish if you don't enjoy it. I would want to feel the love and connection."

"I feel bonded to you when we spend time with each other. Easy to say when in bed, but breakfast to studying to anything else I feel it."

"I feel it too."

"And I want to feel a baby kicking."

"You're giving me heartburn over here Ice Queen."

"But baby...."

"Honey it's okay. We got class tomorrow. Let's do our best to ignore the drama and have an awesome day. With Tsukune and the girls. And I got a surprise for you too. Well... surprise isn't the word but I'm sure you'll like it."

"What is it?"

"Hey! Surprise. Don't ruin it. Good night."

"Just like that?"

"Maybe Mizore. Just maybe."

"Jerk haha."

"It's something I made for us to share. And even a snow woman could like this."

"Thank you hubby. I want to try something naughty. Up for a freeze?"

"Long way to go. Pass me my water before we call it."

She takes her sweet time but she hands it to you as you're half asleep. "Goodnight Raindrop."

"Have fun Baby. I trust you."

You roll over on your side instead of cuddling. But before long you pass out.

I'll wait a few minutes before I act. I'm sorry (FN). I really am. This isn't how I want it to be. But this will seal the deal for us to be bonded for life. Please forgive me one day.

~~~~~

Lemon Warning

Pretty sure it's Lemon even though it's rather one sided.

"Okay. Of you insist. I'm going to please you. And your seed will be inside me. You will make such a great Dad I promise you."