Chapter 4 Part 2: Were You Worried About Me?

"Tell me.... Where you worried about me.....?"

  I stated my comment slowly, looking at his back, which was facing towards me now. This made him to stop on his track. He did stopped, but didn't turn towards me. After that, a silence roamed in between us. A small breeze blowed from his direction towards me making our clothes and hair slightly flattered. Prompto was also standing there, watching us quietly, waiting to see the result. I balled my hand into fist, I gritted my teeth hard. "You... Resent me, don't you? Now you wish to never become friends with me right?" He stayed at his place, neither did he said any words, nor did he turned and looked at me. I continued on, looking at the ground, "I know, it hurted you a lot for not saying anything about it, and for that I am really very sorry from my heart. All I wanted to say is that, please forgive me, if you can...."

  "I never wanted to become friends with you...." The prince finally stated his comment. I was still looking at the ground, thinking that my secret would be the reason to destroy our friendship, but what he said next, never thought that would come from him. "..... But I want to become best friend with you!" I snapped out from my thought and looked at the prince, who then turned towards me slowly. "I want to make you happy in this lone life of yours. I already heard from my dad about your past life, your lost family, the only reason which made you to join in Kingsglaive. I can understand your pain, because I also lost someone who was very dear to me. I know that my life would be in danger if you didn't success in that mission, but still...." He started to came closer to me, ".... I want you to tell everything about yourself, so that in near future, I could able to protect you." He stopped in front of me. My eyes were widen at his words. "B-But-" before I could able to finish my sentence, he stopped me, saying, "So, I beg you to share everything with me." On his face there was seen determination.

  "Still it would be a great problem if I tell you about my secret missions..."

  "I don't care. I don't want any of my best friends give their life for me!" Noct stated, emphasizing on his last comment. I clenched my hand into fist hard, digging my nail into my skin, I couldn't able to say anything but nodded furiously as a yes. "Good" he said when he became satisfied with my answer. He turned again and went towards the door. I then said again, "I am sorry for what I had done..."

  "Don't be." Was the small reply from the prince, and he disappeared from my sight. Prompto came towards me then. "See? I told you prince wouldn't mind at all!" He smiled at me. I smiled softly, though I thought that the Prince wasn't satisfied with it. Anyway, we walked towards our class as the tiffin time almost over. When we reached at the class we saw an unexpected thing. That was the prince was sitting beside our desk! Our eyes got widen to see prince's such bold move, which we never expected before. I didn't knew about Prompto but at least not me of course! The prince saw our stunned face for a sec then said, "What? The way you guys are looking at me, like you saw some kind of ghost or something."

"N-no, I mean that uh.." I lost speech to say, couldn't able to understand what to say. "Come on, take your sit already, unless you don't want to do this class..."

  "No no! We're coming!" Like we went to sit on our respective sit. I then thought one thing,

  "If end is well, then all is well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I am really very sorry for this short and boring chapter, but I promise the next one would be better than this one. Please vote and comment. Thank you!