He's your best friend and he watches you touch yourself

I got home from partying at my best friend Sam's house with the omaha and magcon squad. I kick off my heels and take off my clothes except for my undergarments. I go one instagram, to sammy's page. As I looked at his cute face and beautiful smile, I couldn't help myself. But I could help the ache between my legs.
I reach my hand down and slip it past my panties. I start to rub my clit slowly moaning in pleasure. My phone went off, his picture disappearing, but i didn't care. I was pretty sure I heard my front door open but I didn't care. As I sped up my finger that was on my clit I reached my other hand down and slipped a finger inside me.
"Ugh, fuck sammy, yes!" I moan pumping my finger in and out then adding another. Im moaning really loud and don't care if the neighbors hear me. I love sammy with all my heart.
Im nearing my climax and throwing my head back moaning and screaming Sam's name as I cum all over my fingers.
Im breathing heavily and trying to recover from my leg-shaking orgasm.
In my now completely silent room, I can hear deep groans and the occasional grunt with an "oh fuck"
I get scared and turn on my bedside lamp to see sammy leaning against my wall masturbating, one hand pumping his dick and the other pulling his hair.
"Oh fuck, y/n, babygirl yes!" he moans
Loudly.
Im shocked. I just sit there on my bed staring at the beautiful moaning sight in front of me.
"I love you" Sam's voice snaps me out of my daze and I look up at him.
"What?"
"I love you y/f/n y/m/n y/l/n" sam says
Walking over to you and sitting on your bed before cupping one side of your face and taking your first kiss.
His kiss is passionate, and reassuring. As if he knew he was your first time...to tell you he loved you and wouldn't hurt you. Sam pulled away.
Im sorry I should go I just came to give you your purse he said turning around.
"No" you said simply.
"What?" sam said
"I love you too" you said and his eyes lit up.
You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him slowly and passionately. He backed you both up until your legs hit the end of your bed sending you both falling back onto the bed. He just looked you in the eyes and kissed you like it was only you he wanted. And in this case that was exactly it.
He slipped his tongue in your mouth and french kissed you.
"Mm oh sam"
He started to kiss your neck searching for your sweet spot.
He knew he had found it when you moaned and gripped his hair in your hands softly. He slowly started kissing
Down your body, dragging his tongue along your hip bones.
He pulled your panties down and the cool air hit your wet heat and you shivered.
"You cold babygirl?" sam asked kissing your clit as you moaned at the contact, whining when you lost it.
"Yes daddy" you say
Sam smiled and licked his lips.
"Can I warm you up?" sam asked licking a long stripe up your soaked cunt as you moaned.
"You taste so sweet y/n" sam said huskily.
"Sam do that again!" you plead
"Do what?" sam asked and you knew he wanted you to dirty talk.
"Lick me so good daddy" you said as sexual as possible and sam was shocked. He snapped back and went right back in on you.
All the licking sucking and a little biting had you going crazy. Sam pushed two fingers deep inside you and curled them up pushing on your g-spot. Sam was stuck in the moment.
The way you tried to cover up your sexual moans but failed. The way your skin flushed everywhere he touched you. You were perfect. He pulled his fingers out and came back up lining himself up with your entrance.
"Are you ready y/n?" when he uses your real name you knew he was serious.
"Ready as I'll ever be" you said making him smile.
"Im sorry this may hurt baby, but I don't mean to hurt you..he says.
"It's fine sam" you say guiding him inside of you. He laughs at your eagerness. It didn't really hurt it just felt unfamiliar.
Until he pushed himself in a little deeper. You could feel a sharp pain and it just hurt bad at that moment.
You grip his shoulders.
" sam! It hurts" you say starting to cry.
Sam looked genuinely guilty.
"Im so sorry baby please forgive me" he says and you nod.
"Continue" you say withstanding tje pain. He pushes in a bit further and you could feel him buried inside you.
It still hurt and sam knew so he let you adjust to him.
You moved your hips a little and a moan spilled from the both of your mouths.
"Move baby" you moan.
Sam starts thrusting into you passionately and nuzzling his face into your neck moaning with each thrust.
He pulls out flipping you over on your stomach. He re-enters you from behind and immediately starts thrusting harder and faster than before making you a moaning mess.
"Ah, sammy! Fuck yes!" you moan clenching around him. He moans, slows down and laughs.
"Not yet baby girl" he says going slow and caressing your ass.
"Ooh...sammy.." you moan.
He starts to get impatient and starts fucking you fast while placing kisses down your back and reaching down to rub your clit rapidly. You start to clench around him and you scream out "I'm gonna cum" and then his name, climaxing all over his dick.
Sam just laughs. My turn he says fucking you harder if possible.
He starts to slap your ass.
"Come on baby girl, you know you wanna cum again!" he moans and continues thrusting while rubbing your clit. You Both are breathing heavily. With a cry of each other's name you scream and cum at the same time, you for a second. 
Sam pulls out and looks over at you saying: " daddy loves you princess" and kissing your forehead making you blush.
"I love you too sammy"