Another chance.

Darren's POV

She knows it now, but thats not all, she have to know everything since Im falling... wait no! Im inlove with girls who are pretty and shit well she isnt. I really need to change you know, I just cant tell her what the hell happened and leave her hanging. I need to show ger what she needs to expect.

Today is morning once again and Iam getting ready for school.

While walking to school, Im still wondering... Am I falling for Jess?

A M I?

D O I?

F U C K.

Okay. I need to stop swearing, gezz I just cant forget about the old me you know..

Walking felt like ages until I stepped in the gate of the school.

I saw Jess wearing a pants and a plain white shirt with denim jacket. Smiling alone while reading a?

John Green book?

You see, Its weird. Why do girls fall for a fictional character? Psh. Im more handsome than them though.

( a/n: totoo yan D 💚 )

I went towards Jess and smiled,

" Oh Hi there Jess " I said, looking at what she's reading. She moved her face without moving her eyes from the book. After a while, she finally looked at me,

" Hey.... Darren " I can totally feel the nervous she's turning into. Now, Its her turn to smile.

" I just want to say Hi since you know... Friends, right? " She was still reading as I sat next to her, 5 minutes till bell. She shot her head up, looked straight and shot her mouth hanging open.

" Well, are we? " I added.

Why isnt she anwering?

" Jess? "

" Earth to Jess! " I stomped and she shook her head fast.

" Oh yeah, We are friends "

3 mins.

" Jess, can you give me another chance? "

" What do you mean?" She said, closing her book and putting it inside her bag.

" the things Ive done to you, I want to change " I said. " For you... " I added.

"Oh. Okay then, I better go now Darren. Bye! Catch you up later! " She ran as I saw a tear roll down on her cheek, She wipped it as she ran faster.

I walked towards my class and finally got the answer.

I do like her.