Carlos wiggled his eyebrows, "When I was walking Addie back to her dorm, you and Silena seemed kind of you know.. busy" I felt my face turn red as Carlos smirked mouthing ,  'Get you some bro' While Addie just glared at me, "Jay I think I should take you to fairygodmother so she can give you the talk-"  "Okay!" I said covering my ears, "If you need me I'll  be looking for Silena!"

I quickly walked away before Addie could lecture me about the birds and the bees. That girl might be tiny but she could talk up a storm. She is perfect for Carlos.

I walked into the lobby of the dorms passing by Alex ,Jane, Mal and Evie who where really engaged in to some books. "But genies are way more cooler than fairys! " argued Alex, "You make fairies seem weak" said Mal rolling her eyes, "Plus genies are kind of lame, three wishes? Really?"

"Hey guys did Silena happen to come  by here?" I asked as they looked up from there books. Alex glared coldly at me before looking back down at his book. "Did you come in her?" Growled Alex protectively. Janes blue eyes widened as she punched Alex's shoulder, "Alex!" Mal snorted at Alex's comment as i felt my whole face turn red. I groaned putting my face in my hands, "How do you all know about what happened last night?"

"Try not to make a lot of noise next time?" Smirked Mal as she shut a book, "But i guess i will help you look for her, E you want to come?" She asked as Evie flipped through some books, "Can't studying for the upcoming Geometry test" Evie said writing something done. 

"If she passes by please tell me" I said as me and Mal began to exit the dorm building. "Yo Jay" Said Alex as he grabbed onto my arm. I turned around surprised by the sudden physical contact Alex gave me. "Next time, I will tell Robin Hood" His eyes flickered a blue. I gulped at the name of Silenas step father but kept my cool. I smirked, "Next time it could be you baby" I said giving him a wink before leaving the dorm.

•••

"Maybe she's in the garden? Why are you so urgent to find her anyways?" Asked Mal as we walked to the garden behind the school. I pulled out the locket, "I know this is kind of lame but she forgot her necklace, and she never goes anywhere without so I just thought i would bring it to her" I said blushing slightly.

Mal smirked before pushing my shoulder lightly, "She's changed you in a good way Jay, like you where so hard headed and ruthless back on the island and now your captain of the tourney team and is dating a princess and soon to be Queen"

I nudged her with my shoulder, "You've changed too Mal, from bad girl to dating a king, also- Hey isn't that Silenas?" I asked my smile disappearing as I saw a red jacket hang off a branch that entered the woods.

Me and Mal ran towards it, "Its definitely hers" I muttered smelling her familar scent of Apple's and Vanilla. I looked into the depth of the woods, as i gripped the jacket, "Silena?" I called out, hoping she would run out.

"Hey calm down" Said Mal as she saw my anger rise, "I'll check this side of the forest you the other, don't worry she probably didn't get to far" Mal said giving me a reassuring smile before heading towards the North side of the Enchanted forest.

•••

"Silena!" I shouted hoping she didn't go to far, or worse. What would she be doing in the woods so early? And why alone?

"You look lost there buddy" I broke away from my glare and looked up to see A tall and very slim pale teen lean against a tree.

"Did you lose a dog or something?" He asked, raising an eyebrow a small smirk on his lips. I squeezed my fist tight, "Did a girl happen to run through here? Possibly the princess of Auradon?" I asked.