Background: Grew up on the island, using her magic cards to trick people. Lives with her dad but he is usually away, wondering and the island of the lost for any type of magic. She was always somewhat happy on the island, she only loved it there because she could make people love her without them actually loving her.

•••

Daniel Sharman as Hayden HellSon of Hades

Son of Hades

Nickname: Hay, Death boy, hot head

Age: Seventeen

Status: Every one was afraid of him, since he was the son of hell. Typical bad boy of the island so most girls wanted him.

Powers: Can hid in shadows, blue fire, senses death. Usually beats up people when he doesn't get his way.

Background: Hades was always disappointed in him because since he was half human, he couldn't do all Hades can do. He's always been there for his friends but he acts like he doesn't care for them. He's overall the jerk of there group but he is willing to make sure that his friends are safe.

•••

Dylan SprayBerry as Quinn HeartSon of the Queen of Hearts

Son of the Queen of Hearts

Nicknames: Quinny, Heart, Red

Age: Fifteen

Status: A sort of Prince since being the son of the queen of hearts. Typically known for vandilzing and stealing.

Powers: Quinn isn't known for his magically beings, but he defenses himself with a spray can and his sass.

Background : Grew up in a small castle with his mother on the island. He is taken into Lena, Frankie and Haydens group because the dude was great at taking things and was pretty smart for someone younger then them. He usually is very sarcastic and he uses his sass to defend himself in situation.

•••

Dylan O brien as Ryder Son of rumpelstilskin

Son of rumpelstilskin

Age: Seventeen

Nickname: Trickster, Asshat, Jerk

Status: The magical trickster of the enchanted forest in Auradon.

Powers: Being the son of Rumpstilskin, also known as the Dark One, Ryder has the power of basically anything that involves fear. When making a deal with someone he usually never tells them the side affects of it, so by that he controls the person's nightmares, parinoa, and tricks there mind.

Background: When Rumpelstliskin was kick to the isle of the lost, Ryder was abbonded by his mother in the forest. Ryder quickly grew up knowing about his dark magic and taking advantage of it. He usually trick whoever walks through the woods or makes deals with them in order to contain his magic.

•••

A/N
Im so pumped for this book you dont even understand man. Like OMG. The story will have both Jay and Lenas pov, and what they do on Auaradon and the Island.
But before going aheaaaad I advice you to watch the YouTube video Ik ik its for teen wolf but In this story it shows how much Silena or Lena has changed (':