I'm Sorry

The next day at morning light the mother of the two children came to get Grace and Arnold. She opened the car door only to find out that the house had vanished into thin air. She stumbled all the way out the car onto her knees screaming and crying no, not wanting to believe her children were gone forever.

When she finally started to calm down she spoke to no one in particular "I should have just token them with me. I knew I couldn't trust her. Why did I give her a second chance, why? Why? Why?" She did this for the next few minutes before calming down and slowly getting up.

"I'm sorry" she said as a tear fell down her. This was the last thing she spoke before turning around and gradually but surly making her way to the car. She opened the door and paused before look back to where the house once stood. "Goodbye, my three loves" and with that she got in closing the door and taking off down the road never once looking back to that dreadful place.

***

For the next few years of her life she brought three sets of flowers on that day she found her children gone. There's a legend that says on every year of December 12 you can see the old house with that bright red door and hear the screaming of Arnold, Grace and another. But if you come back the next day you will see the house has vanished once again and that three sets of flowers have been left in its place. Some say it was the broken hearted mother, whom leave them even know she been dead for years as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy, author here. I hope you liked my little short horror story and yeah I made a lot of changes if you have already read it. I made it into parts this time and I went back and read it to see that I've made a lot of mistakes, but who can blame me. I pay no attention in my classes and just wing it. But anyway, again hoped you like the book and like it.

Catwoman out =)