Ivine, My Ex

It was Ivine my ex-boyfriend. He was the one that stole everything from me even my dignity. It took me 3 years to clear my name. Lies and lies kept on coming back. I had to close all of my credit accounts and the account at the bank. I didn't need to be broke and out on the street with no food or shelter. 

"Why are you here Ivine? Don't you have some busness to attend to?"

"I was looking for you. I want to get back together."

I looked at him in shock. I pointed my gun at him this time and I showed anger. I knew he got scared, because he jumped back. I am so glad I broke up with him, I don't want ot be with a coward.

"You want me to go out with you again? After what you have done to me? I can never forgive you."

He put his head down like a dog sad. I thought about what to say next to him, but I couldn't think of anything. I wasn't as cruel as that.

"I am sorry, can you forgive me?"

I pulled the trigger and I missed on purpose. He ran towards me and I ran away. I didn't want to kill him. I killed enough people today, and I didn't want to see his blood everywhere. He couldn't get me, once he slowed down I climbed up a close by fire escape. He tried to follow, but it looked like he was hurt. I closed the window, and got out of the empty apartment.

342 got it.