The return of hot daddy thor

Otter mama had always loved Clean Smexy hot daddy Thor's kitchen with its shredded, stagnant Soaps. It was a place where he felt Smexy.

He was a Hot, Hot mama, Soap drinker with Hot Hair and Muscles Paw. His friends saw him as a handsome, high Hot mama. Once, he had even revived a dying, A chickadoo. That's the sort of man he was.

Otter walked over to the window and reflected on his Very hot surroundings. The Fuxxing hot teased like Kicked Otter.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Thor smexy. Thor was a thoughtless Hot daddy with Daddy Hair and Fluffy Paw.

Otter gulped. He was not prepared for Thor.

As Otter stepped outside and Thor came closer, he could see the quickest glint in his eye.

Thor glared with all the wrath of 6140 rude jealous Jonny. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want loaf."

Otter looked back, even more Hot and still fingering the Bubbly Soap. "Thor, fuck you is eating all my soap," he replied.

They looked at each other with Pissed feelings, like two handsome, hollow Hooman Punched at a very virtuous Dinner, which had Trap music playing in the background and two arrogant uncles Bite to the beat.

Otter regarded Thor's Daddy Hair and Fluffy Paw. "I feel the same way!" revealed Otter with a delighted grin.

Thor looked Triggered, his emotions blushing like a shrill, stagnant Spoon.

Then Thor came inside for a nice drink of Soap.

http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/?i=wk7mhec

This is amazing. Wow. Yes.