17. "I want my Title back."

Kayla Reigns
That night at raw

I stand behind the curtain, waiting for my music to hit. Sasha's voice drags on, talking about how she is the best women's champion WWE has ever seen. The Shield music hits and I pause for a second before walking out.

Everyone is looking up to our normal spot.  Seth is standing there, the other two are standing at different entrances. Then they realize I'm on the ramp.

"Sasha. You've never had to face me, you should consider yourself lucky!" I hiss. "But now I want my title back! So you have two options, the easy way or the hard way. The easy way is you give up your title right here right now. The hard way is we come to the ring and take the title from you." I finish, taking the bat off my shoulder I point it at her.

"If you think I'm letting you take this title you're insane! You can come to the ring and try!" She yells, she tosses her mic and motions for me to bring it.

I laugh, "Hard way it is then."

"Hey, hey, hey, hold on a second!" It's Foley, "This match will happen tonight, but not right now, how about our main event?" I nod, as long as I get my title back tonight.

"There you have it Sasha Banks vs. Kayla Reigns for the women's championship, here in Nashville, Tennessee!"

"Orlando, Florida." I correct him.

"What?" He asks, obviously not realizing his mistake.

"We're in Orlando, Florida not Nashville, Tennessee." I say as I walk behind the curtain, still swinging my bat.

I head back to our locker room, I left Maryse and Lana sitting in their while I did my segment. The boys aren't back here yet, but they shouldn't be too much longer.

"Damn you looked scary out there!" Maryse exclaims as I walk through the door.

"That is the point." I say sarcastically, swinging my bat at an imaginary ball, or person.

My phone buzzes, it's Randy, he still texts me and I still answer. Maryse and I watch the show as Lana does her makeup for a segment she has later on when the door opens up and the boys walk in. Something's wrong. Seth is holding up Roman, Dean is trying to help but he's limping, and all three of them are bleeding.

"What the hell! Who did this!" I yell, jumping over the couch. I grab Ro's face, he's unconscious. "Mar go get the trainers!" I stumble over my words as I help get Roman onto the couch.

"Who did this!" I yell once more as I pace around the room. Dean and Roman are on the couch, Roman is still unconscious. Seth is standing behind the crouch.

"It was nobody." Dean groans.

"Really! Nobody! So you just got all bloodied up by nobody! Roman is unconscious!" I yell hysterically.

"Wyatts." Seth mumbles.

I freeze, just the name sends chills down my back. "The Wyatt Family? They did this, but why?"

"They're on Sasha's side." Dean states just before the trainers come rushing in. Roman stirs at the commotion and opens his eyes.

"How bad is Joe hurt?" I ask the trainer, his name is Jake.

"It's not to serious, Id say he's going to be perfectly fine, no concussion." He answers standing up. "Monitor him, if he gets worse bring him to the training room, and if it's after the show the hospital." With that he leaves.

"I'm not letting you go out there alone tonight. It's not happening." Seth insists, holding me to his chest.

"I'll be fine. You need to stay here with Ro." I mumble. I wish I could just have him come out there with me, because I know the Wyatts will be in Sasha's corner.

"Maryse and Lana can watch him. Dean and I can come out with you." Seth replies.

I pull away from him to look him in the face. His face looks contorted, like I'm causing him physical pain, "You stay here, if I need you I'll signal okay?"

"Okay." He replies, shaking his head.

Main event

Our music hits, but I'm the only one walking out. I stop at the top of the stairs, looking down at the ring. Four people stand there, Sasha, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Braun Strowman. I sprint down to the ring and jump over the barrier. I keep one eye on the Wyatts as I climb into the ring.

"I'm going to wipe that stupid smile off your face!" I yell at Sasha. I doubt she can even hear me over the crowd.

"The following match is a women's division match, for the Raw Women's Championship!" Lillian announces.

The bell rings, I don't make a move towards Sasha, and she doesn't move towards me. I have one eye on Sasha and the other on the Wyatts. They've slowly spread themselves out around the apron. I take a wild shot at Sasha and my foot connects with her stomach.

Later in the match.

I hold her middle of the ring, she's tired, I'm tired, but I have her in a choke hold. She raises her hand to tap when I see it out of the corner of my eye, Bray is climbing up onto the apron. He's not alone, the other two psychotic giants are crawling onto the apron. I nod my head at the camera, hoping back up will come out.

Braun has his back to the ramp, Bray is to his left, and Harper is to Braun's right. My only out is behind me, but I'm no coward. I tighten my grip around Sasha, willing for her to pass out faster. Then suddenly Braun is falling off the apron, Seth. Dean jumps on Harper, he's swinging wildly, if I didn't know him I'd think he belongs in a Asylum. But there's only two of them, and there are three in the Wyatt Family.

I see someone streak by and tackle Bray, who was about to climb into the ring. It's Randy. The brawl continues outside of the ring while I sit in the middle of the ring choking out Sasha.

"Just give up. Your precious Wyatts can't help you know." I whisper into her ear, my voice laced bitterness.

I can feel her hand tap against my arm and the ref pulls me off. I did it, I won back my title. The brawl continues outside the ring as the ref hands me belt. I raise it above my head, the crowds cheers drown out Seth's voice. The ground seems to sway beneath and I fall to my knees. I look for Seth to celebrate but I'm horrified by what I see.

Seth looks helpless as Strowman throws him against the ring post. With a sickening thud Seth's body lands on the ground. I practically fall out of the ring to get to him.

"Seth!" I cry out as I get to his side. He has a cut above his eye, the blood covers half of his face, like a mask. Seth grabs his ribs and groans. I turn to Braun, who is standing behind me.

"You son of a bitch! You're dead." I hiss. Caution goes into the wind as I think of Seth laying on the floor behind me. My vision blurs, my brain goes into auto pilot, and my fist connects with Braun's jaw.

He barely stumbles backwards, shit. A blur catches my eye, I duck just in time to miss a right hand from Bray. Still clouded with anger I act without thinking, and my foot connects with the side of Brays head. I turn back to Braun as Bray crumbles to the floor, unconscious. Randy stands to my left, Dean to my right, and our enemy ahead.

"Get Seth out of here, Randy and I will hold him back long enough." Dean whispers, not taking his eyes off Strowman.

I nod and fall behind them, crouching next to Seth's broken body. I quickly put the championship belt around my waist and Seth's arm around my shoulder.

I half drag Seth up the ramp. His free hand clutches the barrier for support as he tries to walk on his own. We get to the curtain and we fall behind it, trainers swarm around us. Dean comes flying through the curtain, falling to my side.

"We'll be ok, we always are." He says grabbing my hands as the medical staff looks over Seth.

If I'd known getting my title back would mean Seth would get hurt, I would of never wanted it back.