3. The Plan

Kayla Marie
Three weeks later

"AND tonight Dean Ambrose and Kayla Marie are BANNED FROM RINGSIDE! When Roman and Seth defend the Tag Team Titles!" Foley announces as we all stand in the ring.

"NO THATS NOT FAIR!" Dean and I start yelling.

"AND that match starts RIGHT NOW!" Foley grabs both of us by our arms and drags us backstage.

Jon and I are sitting in the locker room watching the match. Orton and Kane where the challengers tonight, in a no rules, falls count anywhere match. Roman was laying in the middle of the ring, his vest ripped off.

"Orton is gonna whip him....." I say as Randy grabs a kendo stick and slams it down on my brother. Soon I see blood droplets start to form on his back.

"I have to stop this match!" I grasp the handle and start to yank it open when Jon slams it shut.

"Kay, you can't...." Jon pulled my into a hug, my face hidden in his chest so I couldn't see the screen anymore.

"Ding. Ding. Ding. AND YOUR WINNERS ARE KANE AND RANDY ORTON!" I look at the screen and see Seth kneeling by Roman, he's signaling for us to come out.

"ROMAN!" I yell as we run down the ramp.

"Dammit dammit dammit" Seth mutters as he roles Roman onto his stomach, "He needs to go to the hospital. He got punt kicked, hard."

"Ill go get medics." Dean says standing up and running backstage.

"Stay with my Uce, you are gonna be ok." I say grabbing his hand. The medics get there and put him on a stretcher. As they are loading him up into the ambulance Stephanie and Hunter walk up.

"How could you! You put them in a match KNOWING how bad he would get hurt!" I scream at her.

"Kayla calm down. I've had to ride in the ambulance with Hunter before, I know what it's like.."

"Shut your filthy mouth." I cut her off.

"Kay, hey, Kayla. Come on, get in the ambulance, let's go." Jon says pulling me into the back of the ambulance.

"I'm not done with you." I point at Stephanie as the doors close.

At the hospital

"Colby is going to meet us here later tonight, he's going to bring us a change of clothes too." Jon says putting his arm around me. We are sitting in Joe's hospital room, he was still unconscious. "Shhhh. Stop crying. He's going to be fine." Jon says again, wiping tears from my face. Jon has become my second brother, always there, always protecting me. I must of fallen asleep shortly after.

Roman Reigns

I wake up to silence. Bright white lights of a hospital glared down on me. Sitting up I see Jon holding my baby sister. He's awake but she seems to be sleeping. "Welcome back to reality." He whispers. I laugh and grab my phone. "Smile." I say as I take a picture of them for Twitter

"Like he said we are Family." Reads the caption.

I notice tears stain her cheeks. The door opens and Colby walks in. "Well look who's awake!"

"Dude shhh. Kay's asleep." Jon whisper yells at him. Colby sits down on the end of my bed and we talk about the match.

"I still can't believe we lost." I say.

"We should go at them with the full Shield. Once you get cleared we should serve some justice, Uce." Jon says, "You know Kay will want to."

"Agreed" Colby adds in.

Kayla wakes up. Stretching as she stands up.

"How long was I out." She yawns.

"Only 3 hours." Jon replies. "Check Twitter." I say chuckling along with Jon. She grabs her phone and sees the picture.

"You didn't!" She grabs a pillow and hits me with it.

"Yup I did."

"So. We need a plan to get back at them. Any ideas?" Kay asks sitting back down next to Jon.

"How about Sierra?" I ask.

"I agree. It's not enough to take Hunter down physically, you have to take him down mentally too." Colby adds.

"But...." Kayla trails off.

"Kay, I can do it instead of you." Jon interrupts.

"No, Jon, you can't. It has to be me. Plan Sierra it is then."