Chapter 16

Selena's POV -- With these words he leaned in and.. Suddenly there was a loud honk outside. We looked in each others eyes and both were disappointed that we didn't kiss. "It's twist." "What does he want?" "We wanted to go out." We were still just inches away from each others face and we both whispered a little turned on. But when he said that they want to go out I moved away. I guess he saw the disappointment in my eyes. "I'll go outside and tell him that I won't come with him." "Really?" "Really! I told you that I'll give my best." A smile appeared on my lips. Justin ran outside and came back in less than a minute. "What did he say?" "Doesn't matter." I saw that something was wrong. I guess twist made him down cuz he didn't come with him. Especially when he told him that it is for me but I don't care. As long as Justin is with me everything's alright. "What do you wanna do?" "Um.. Doesn't matter." "Okay. Wait here." He ran upstairs and didn't came back for the next five minutes. Then he finally came and took my hand to lead me upstairs. We went in his room and there were a lot of pillows all over his bed and there were a lot of food and drinks either. "Which movie?" I just stood there and smiled for a long moment. "Sel?" "What?" "Which movie?" He replied laughing. I walked over to his shelf and looked thru his DVDs. "Paranormal Activity or The Notebook?" "Do you really ask that?" "Yes why not?!" I asked laughing. "Which boy would chose a love movie when he has another choice?!" "Haha okay you got me." Justin put Paranormal Activity in and we went up to the comfortable looking bed. I jumped in it and caused Justin to laugh. "Comfortable?" "Of course." I replied now laughing too. He laid next to me and I saw that he was insecure how close he should come to me. He stayed actually in distance from me. During the movie he always got a little closer to me which made me smile inside. But suddenly there was a horrible scene in the movie and I screamed which caused Justin to laugh again. Then he put his arm around me. "Don't be scared. I'm here."

Justin's POV -- When she jumped and screamed she looked so amazing. I still stared at her and couldn't help but smile. When I saw her blushing I realized that she noticed me staring at her so I quickly looked back to the screen. When the movie came to the end she was just hiding her face at my chest. "It's over." I said rubbing her arm. "I'm tired." "Then let's go to sleep." I saw that she was really very tired so I decided to carry her. "Put me down!! Justiiiin!!" But I already was in my other room and laid her in the bed. "Good night, beautiful." "Gnight" She replied smiling as I left the room. I went back downstairs and laid down on the couch. Selena is so amazing. I will really give my best to change and to make her happy but I actually can't promise it. I still want to party and stuff with my friends. But I think I really like Selena and she has to know that. Maybe we could go on a date tomorrow and I could tell her. Or maybe she doesn't even like me like that. But I need to tell her my feelings. But I think she likes me back cuz otherwise she wouldn't care so much about me changing and all this. She's just so amazing, everything about her. Her soft lips make me wanna kiss her so bad and her laugh makes me melt inside. When she smiles the whole world is shining. I could go on for a long time with admiring her but just everything about her is perfect. Tomorrow I'll ask her for a date! Definitely! But right in this time I got a message. "Tomorrow at 9pm in our club. You coming?" Twist texted me. Should I? I wanted to change for Selena. But one more time won't hurt, will it? I grabbed my phone and write him back. "I....