Chapter 2

As I stepped in Mrs. Krauss's class I noticed there was someone in my seat.  He was wearing a Misfits t-shirt and an Invader Zim hoodie.  He had incredibly bright blue eyes that seemed to pierce into my very soul.  He also had longer black hair with streaks that matched his eyes perfectly.  

"Oooh he's cute," D.J. whispered nudging me with his elbow.

"Cute or not he is in my seat and you know I don't give my seat to anyone," I whispered back as I walked towards the blue-eyed boy.  "Excuse me, but you are in my seat."

"Oh I'm terribly sorry!  I'm new here and I assumed this seat was available," he said with a beautiful English accent.  "I'm Roman by the way.  And what shall I call a lady as lovely as you?"

"Ummm I'm Penelope, but you can call me Pen or Penny," I said blushing slightly.  I don't know why, but I was suddenly beginning to feel incredibly shy around this boy.  I've never been shy around anyone!  I wasn't really expecting him to remember my name because once Emily or one of the other Barbie’s got a hold of him; he'll be calling me names just like everyone else.

 "Here is your seat Miss Penelope.  May I seat in one the chairs on either your right or left?" he asked gesturing to the empty seats next to me.

 "Well I am the one who normally sits on her right Hun," D.J. said sitting in his seat next to me.  "But I'm sure Pen won't mind if you sit next to her," D.J. winked at me.

 "Is that OK with you Penelope?" Roman asked me as he looked at me with those incredible eyes.

 "Yeah that sounds fine," I whispered kind of shocked that I was going to be sitting next to the most gorgeous individual that I had ever seen.

 "Thank you,” Roman smiled as he sat down his backpack and quickly walked back over to my desk and pulled out my chair for me, "and here is your seat beautiful."

 "Wow thank you Roman.  I've actually never had someone pull out my chair for me," I smiled shyly at him, blushing.

 "Well from now on you had better get used to it because I plan on doing it every morning for you.  Perhaps even in other classes if we have any others together," Roman whispered in my ear.

 "May I see your schedule?  We can compare and see,” I whispered nervously.  Having him so close to me made my body go haywire.  What was wrong with me?  I barely know him and here I want him so badly.  More that I have ever wanted anyone.

~* Author's Note *~

I would like to thank everyone who has read my story so far.  I am sorry about the delayed uploading, but I just moved and haven't had internet.  Thank goodness for being able to tether phone internet to use.  Anyways please vote, comment, and fan.  Also any ideas you have or if I am not doing something correctly please let me know.

<3

S.A. Kirby