Lavender's Wolf Forms, Reasons of her tragic past, more facts about her

Hello everyone, Controller here and today I'm here to talk more about my original character Lavender in The Malevolent Shadow Ninjas and Mafia Rebellion. Ok, here we go.

Ayane " Lavender" Nightingale is 15 years old and a half human/half wolf hybrid that was passed down to her from her Grandmother Kiyoko and her mother Marinette. She discovered and tapped into her wolf abilities unconsciously at the age of 10 when her father was killed in cold blood by The Oroku Shatter and killed those soldiers in her house. At first, she was afraid of her wolf abilities, that people were going to judge her and not accept her. Well, she learn to control her abilities by the age 12 but people and students begin to judge and tease by the time she came back to school from the hospital. So, when she came back she dressed herself to look like a boy so the students wouldn't recognize her. The students of the same people that murdered her father abused, beaten and almost drugged to a point where she had anxiety attacks and almost committed suicide during her high school years at the age of 13. She had cuts on the back of her arms and the front of her right hand as well. When she became 15 she fought back against the ones who drugged, abused, beaten and almost drove her to the point of insanity. And the rest you guys already know. Now, on to the facts!

More Facts:

Lavender has ambidexterity so, it makes her able to use weapons and small objects at the same time with both of her hands.

She disguised herself as a boy as the prince of Nightingale manor to grant her father's wish and hide herself, and she played it off very well.

Lavender's other side will come out when she get really angry, stressed out, or when her depression and anxiety build up to a point her eyes will change color from violet to a dark purple, voice will a bit deep, and will turn unstable if she is triggered.

Lavender always had love flowers especially lavenders and lilies. She doesn't know why those petals of her favorite flowers keep following and flying around her. She asked her grandmother what did it mean and Kiyoko said that those were her guardians in the past that protected her and now they will protect Lavender with their skills and Kiyoko's skills that Lavender learned from her.  

Her pistols are automatic and custom made by father and was given to Lavender by her mother, one a M1911 Colt Model and the other is a Beretta 92FS Inox and her gunblades are also custommade and painted in violet and luminous white colors by her mother.

And here are her wolf forms. First are MSN versions then MR version.

 First are MSN versions then MR version

And that is all the new info that you guys need to about Lavender

The Malevolent Shadow Ninjas and Mafia Rebellion belongs to ShadowNinjaBoss

Lavender Nightingale belongs to me.

With that being said I will see you guys in the next part, Controller out!