Group assignments pt 1

It was a normal Monday morning, I was in science class for first period with the rest of my class. Chloé was obviously texting on her phone in the back, Näthaniel was drawing more in his sketchbook, Nino was listening to some music quietly, Alya was trying not to sleep while I was dying of boredom. I couldn't think of anything. It was Monday, it was morning, and if you're a superhero who saves Paris from akumas, then you definitely know what it's like to not have any sleep the night before. I can barely keep my eyes open. I started to think of a new dress I can create.....Then the ideas strucked me! I started to grab my sketchbook from my bag and start to do some sketches of my newest design. I know I have to stay focused, but I just HAD to put my designs on my book fast before I loose it.

The professor turned around from the white board and sat down on her desk, taking out pieces of paper from the drawers in her desk. "Alright everyone, today I decided to give u all a project!" The whole classroom groaned. "Oh stop it! Anyways, you will be working with partners."

Alya turned to face me after waking up. "Girl, we're definitely gonna be a pair!" I started to giggle. "You know we always stay together!" We both giggled. Alya then moves up a bit "psst. Nino." "Mm..." Replied the music loving teen. Alya rolled her eyes and took his headphones. "Hey!" Nino said with shock. Alya and I laughed and hand it back to him. "you workin' with Adrien?" Alya asks him. "You know it!"

Oh Adrien, he makes me melt. I have such a huge crush on him, I don't know why! It's just that every time he walks in the room, my heart just goes, y'know, BOOM! (Anyone here a fan of Hamilton 🌚) I had a crush on him since his first day and I can't even talk to him! I can't even make words when I just look at him. I really need to boost my confidence.

My teacher stooped up from her desk and walked to the front of the class. "Ah, ah ah! You guys aren't going to choose your partners. I will" The whole classroom groaned again. "Oh hush!" She took a piece of paper from her desk and started to call out the pairs. I started to squirm around on my chair ; Hoping I won't pair up with Chloé or even Adrien! My hands started getting sweaty as I was lowkey panicking. Alya saw me shuffling around my chair. She frowned and held my hand "Hey Mari, it's ok. Everything's gonna be fine I promise." I nodded and took a deep breath. I'm sure I'll be just FINE.

"Alya with Nino, and finally, Adrien and Marinette." Ok. This was the part when I freaked out. I couldn't breathe at all! I thought I was gonna die right there in the spot! I couldn't believe that I'm working with Adrien! ADRIEN! MY SCHOOL CRUSH! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!

Adrien turned to me and smiled softly. CAN HE JUST STOP BEING SO DARN CUTE?!?! Being the nice person that I am, I smiled back to him. It's the LEAST I can do. My professor then cleared her throat and looked at all of us. "Alright. So you're assignments is that you have to do an experiment. It can be anything! It can be scientific, or even artistic! But, if you're doing something artistic for your project, you have to explain how is science involved in your project. Like what kinds of chemicals are being used and so on. Your project will be due next Monday. I wish you all the best and good luck!"

The bell rang and everyone started to leave for their next class. While walking, I walked over to my locker to grab my textbooks. As I closed my locker, Adrien was right there! Just, RIGHT
THERE.
I nearly had a heart attack! I jumped and gasped "A-Adrien! H-Hi!" I smiled nervously. "Hey Marinette!" He said, having his pink lips curve to a smile with gentle green eyes. Again, CAN HE STOP BEING CUTE?!?! "S-So...C-Can I help you with something?" I asked him ; trying my best not to stumble my words. "Well, I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my house after school! So y'know, we can get the project started early." He said. I couldn't believed it. He asked me. TO GO TO HIS HOUSE! EEEEEEE!! I cleared my throat. "S-sure. Okay." I said with a red face. "Great! I'll see you then Marinette! Bye!" He winked at me and left to go to class.

I just need a break from him. HE JUST FREAKING WINKED AT ME AHHHHH! Pull yourself together Marinette! Oh shoot! I'm late for class! I quickly locked my locker and ran to my class ; hoping I wasn't late like I always am.

I sat down next to Alya like usual. "Girl, where have you been? Class already started!" She said. "Sorry, Adrien just asked me to go to his house after school." "WHAT!" Alya screamed. Everyone turned their heads to us. My English teacher folded her arms. "Is there something you'd like to share with us Ms. Alya?" "N-No ma'am." Alya replied. She went back to the board as Alya whispered at me. "Gee Marinette, you're such a lucky girl." She smirked. "What?! No! I-I'm just going there because of the project!" I whisper-shout back to her. "Sure. Keep telling yourself that..." I frowned. Alya just loves to tease me whenever Adrien talks to me. She loves matchmaking!

School finally ended (ABOUT TIME) and I started to walk home to get my stuff for the project. I did have ideas in mind and I hope Adrien doesn't mind the ideas I had. I packed my back and started to walk to his mansion. 'I hope everything goes fine' I thought to myself as the mansion's gates opens.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for waiting for SUCH A LONG TIME! I haven't had any inspiration and since I moved to a new school, things have been a little hard for me. I'll try to update as often as I can. Thank you so much for reading and I'll see u guys next time!
Bye!
- Admin 💗