“Okay think black undergarments” She said, which Trinity complied with. When the black lace push up and thin V cut panties appeared, Nadia clapped her hands.
    “Sexy, who knew” Trinity blushed. She’d only known about them from the last trip to the mall, she had thought they were a bit much for someone like her. Slipping the toga over her head, Nadia fastened the gold clips checking Trinity over. Handing her a pair of black and gold heels, Trinity frowned.
    “Why heels? Aren’t you suppose to wear sandals?” Nadia scoffed waving her hand, leaving the other on her hip.
    “Pla..eess. We stopped wearing those things centuries ago.” Rolling her eyes Trinity would have to make sure next time to check up on the daily Underworld news, if they had such a thing.

Strapping the heels up, she found that unlike all the other heels she tried on….these didn’t hurt. Giving Nadia a wondering look, she giggling covering her mouth.
    “Your dead, pain isn’t in the deal” Nearly laughing, Trinity thought she should have died sooner. It would have saved her so much grief and trouble.

    “What about you?” Trinity asked looking Nadia over. Grinning the little woman closed her eyes, in seconds she dressed in a stunning black matching toga. Feeling like a sack of rotten potatoes Trinity just nodded, this wasn’t the sort of thing she wore so maybe it would hide all her flaws.
    “Make up time” Pushing Trinity into a black velvet chair, the woman was fast as she applied a thin application of makeup to Trinity’s face. Before letting her see the whole outfit, Nadia did Trinity’s hair twisting it around before pinning a few black clips.

    “All done” Bouncing around, like some kind of baby kangaroo. Shaking her head Trinity walked over to the full length mirror, grabbing her heart she felt like crying. The dark circles under her eyes had vanished, show what looked like a carefree woman with the elegance that she never thought was under all the pain.

Turning a little in the toga her slit caught the gold in the heels, her lips painted a light shade of pink that shimmered when the light caught at the right angle. Trinity had been given a shade of light green with a smoke eye to pop her already glowing irises.
    “You like?” Nadia asked, as Trinity had become even more silent than any other time.
    “I look….like a woman” Turning to Nadia.
    “That’s cause you are” Taking her hand they left the room, Ceb had made himself comfortable on the bed.

Passing Thanatos’s office Trinity wondered if he would be there, she doubted it, but something in her wished he would. She’d like for him to see her like this, but she wouldn’t go into his office without his permission again. Nadia had been babbling on and off about the party, letting her know what to expect. Most went in one ear and out the other, Trinity was too busy not sweating bullets when they stepped into the already loud room.

Like before gold dripped down the walls, sparkling gems were scattered around like toys in a child’s playpen. Candles were lit all over, with the different sizes and shapes it created a light the bounced in every angle. A section off to the side held a place to get refreshments while gods and goddess mingled with one another, Nadia pulled her to the long black table with the red runner before handing her a drink.
    “What is it?” Trinity asked, as she sniffed the blood red drink.
    “Wine, don’t worry” She teased drinking the cup she poured for herself, shrugged Trinity might as well have a drink it might prove to calm her nerves a bit.

Trinity had been mulling the idea over of just going back to her room, when the most stunning man she had ever laid eyes on headed her way. His broad shoulders thick arms, and a breath taking smile that even had Trinity’s panties melting. Nadia smiled at her leaning over right before he got close, her whispering words help Trinity understand just who the god was.

    “That’s Orpheus” She said before gliding off into a different direction. He’d been right next to her now, blonde hair that sat perfectly atop his head. Stunning sapphire eyes that reminded her of the gems that stuck out of the walls, white teeth that rivaled her own clean smile. His hand bent down slowly picking hers up, the softness of his lips kissed her slowly, as if he was savoring every minute of the encounter. Trinity felt her cheeks flush with the ruby red color, never before had a man been gentle or this stunning in touching her.

    “You must be the lovely Trinity” His voice was of silk, she could almost hear the orchestra playing behind him. Mind blown Trinity nodded, watching his lips a mere centimeters from her hand, she longed for them to kiss her again. Maybe somewhere a little more personal, the thought heated her face a little more.

    “I am Orpheus” He announced, the smile never faltering. Trinity wondered how wrong it would be to throw herself onto such a man, many woman before must have done just that, but could she. Chewing the inside of her cheek, Trinity gave him a smile trying her best to regain voice control. Surely the man wanted to hear her speak, but it wouldn’t compare to his blissful voice.
    “It’s, nice to meet you” She nearly died with the thought of what his poor ears just went through, listening to her sad attempt to be sultry. If it wasn’t for the even larger smile he held, she would have thought he didn’t like her.

    “Would you care to dance?” Holding out his hand, she gawked at it like a relic from a faraway land. Dance? Could she, well of course she knew how to dance her mother had made sure of that. But she doubted the God would be pleased had she miss calculated a step, only to land on his graceful feet. Best not! She told herself.
    “I’m afraid I’m not very good” Liar! Her inner voice barked. She swore Orpheus heard her, because at that very moment he took her hand a little firmer and lead her to the large floor.
    “Fear not Trinity, I shall help you” Had she not been a thirty four year old woman, the phrase ‘omg he’s so cool’ would of come into play right then.

Slipping his hand behind her back, Trinity nearly jumped into his bare chest. Apparently men didn’t cover their top half with togas. It gave her a perfect view of what a real man should look like. Clean, soft with a hardness that rivaled a wrecking ball. Lacing his fingers with hers, Orpheus glided her around the floor never looking away. Trinity knew this dance well it happen to be the very first one she learned, it was common for school dances, balls and even featured in Disney movies. One in particular was Beauty and the beast, though it had been Trinity’s favorite out of all the Disney movies she knew she’d never be the beauty. Bell was smart graceful and above all fictional, Trinity had reminded herself thousands of time that she should have been made into a fictional character.

Orpheus watched her face as it seemed to be deep in thought, for a mortal she was very lovely. Fair skin with eyes a shade he’d never seen on a mortal, most eyes were solid colors with a hint of another. But Trinity’s were a mix of equal proportion, giving her an almost Goddess like appearance. Had she not smelled mostly of human he’d never of guessed she was one, graceful as well he thought as she seemed to know how to dance.